• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

PNB card is issuing pre qualified credit card for existing PNB customers

Jeba M

TF Buzz
PNB card is issuing pre qualified rupay credit card for their existing PNB savings account customers
The application process is very smooth and asked basic details only.
The virtual card was issued immediately and the same was shown in the PNB genie app and it can be linked with UPI apps immediately for doing merchant transaction.
They offered SELECT CC for Free. No need to do VKyc or any other documents to be submitted.
P.s. please note down your CC application number for tracking purpose.

Tejo

TF Legend
PNB card is issuing pre qualified rupay credit card for their existing PNB savings account customers
The virtual card was issued immediately and the same was shown in the PNB genie app and it can be linked with UPI apps immediately for doing merchant transaction.
They offered SELECT CC for Free. No need to do VKyc or any other documents to be submitted.
What's your relationship with pnb and it's value.

Salvo08

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
That's good to know. About 3 months back I received a Rupay Platinum debit card from PNB without me requesting for any replacement/upgrade while my existing card was still valid till Nov 2025. I was surprised.

I am a PNB Credit card holder for the last 14 years. PNB is known to give long expiry dates from date of issuance. Five years for credit card and seven for credit cards. Similarly I used to receive replacement of credit cards without me asking for one. And my experience with PNB says that it won't be free i.e LTF types. If the card is lying with you without activation then nothing will happen, but when you activate the card, you'll be charged joining fee in the next billing cycle.

Jeba M

TF Buzz
That's good to know. About 3 months back I received a Rupay Platinum debit card from PNB without me requesting for any replacement/upgrade while my existing card was still valid till Nov 2025. I was surprised.

I am a PNB Credit card holder for the last 14 years. PNB is known to give long expiry dates from date of issuance. Five years for credit card and seven for credit cards. Similarly I used to receive replacement of credit cards without me asking for one. And my experience with PNB says that it won't be free i.e LTF types. If the card is lying with you without activation then nothing will happen, but when you activate the card, you'll be charged joining fee in the next billing cycle.
My first monthly bill was generated on 20.05.2023 in that No joining fee or annual fee was charged as assured. In the application page itself it is mentioned that the card is LTF. For a normal application joining fee is Rs.500 and we should use the card atleast once in a quarter to avoid annual charges.
I applied for platinum credit card just 3 months back and got it after 17 -20 days.
But this pre qualified card was issued instantly and the physical card was delivered to my address within 5 days. I am so surprised 😯.

Tejo

TF Legend
M
My first monthly bill was generated on 20.05.2023 in that No joining fee or annual fee was charged as assured. In the application page itself it is mentioned that the card is LTF. For a normal application joining fee is Rs.500 and we should use the card atleast once in a quarter to avoid annual charges.
I applied for platinum credit card just 3 months back and got it after 17 -20 days.
But this pre qualified card was issued instantly and the physical card was delivered to my address within 5 days. I am so surprised 😯
How many cards can we hold ib pnb?

Strange

TF Legend
But this pre qualified card was issued instantly and the physical card was delivered to my address within 5 days. I am so surprised 😯.
Did you upload itr, salary slip and bank statement? Do you have salary account with pnb? If you don't mind can you share monthly average balance?

Jeba M

TF Buzz
Did you upload itr, salary slip and bank statement? Do you have salary account with pnb? If you don't mind can you share monthly average balance?
1. For pre qualified card I didn't submit any documents. 2. No, I am getting my salary in SBI But, having a home loan account with PNB. 3. Just maintaining minimum balance of Rs.2,000/- only.
Earlier I applied for platinum card that time I submitted the salary slips for last three months, ITR for two years, and salary crediting bank account statement for last 6 months.

TheMentalist

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Is it LTF??

armat

TF Premier
How did you apply ? Through pnbone application or net banking ?

chaks23

TF Buzz
How many months old the account should be and what about the AQB?