• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

PNB card is issuing pre qualified credit card for existing PNB customers

Jeba M

TF Buzz
PNB card is issuing pre qualified rupay credit card for their existing PNB savings account customers
The application process is very smooth and asked basic details only.
The virtual card was issued immediately and the same was shown in the PNB genie app and it can be linked with UPI apps immediately for doing merchant transaction.
They offered SELECT CC for Free. No need to do VKyc or any other documents to be submitted.
P.s. please note down your CC application number for tracking purpose.

Jeba M

TF Buzz
PNB One app bh

PNB One app bhai.
May be you are not eligible for pre qualified card currently. For me, After getting a WhatsApp message from PNB regarding the pre qualified card, I had checked and applied through PNBONE app and got my LTF select card instantly. For my friend, he didn't receive any SMS or WhatsApp message for his pre qualified card. We just checked through PNBone app and luckily he also got the card instantly with 2L credit limit.

zaid_2913

TF Premier
May be you are not eligible for pre qualified card currently. For me, After getting a WhatsApp message from PNB regarding the pre qualified card, I had checked and applied through PNBONE app and got my LTF select card instantly. For my friend, he didn't receive any SMS or WhatsApp message for his pre qualified card. We just checked through PNBone app and luckily he also got the card instantly with 2L credit limit.
Maybe you already have PNB credit card, That is the reason they didn’t ask for documents.

prc1990

TF Ace
BTW what is your current rate of interest for your HL?

Jeba M

TF Buzz
I took it at the rate 8.55 but in app it shows 7.1 now (shouldn't be the case).
I think your account is opened recently. The bank is offering reduced interest rate to new customers only for short period. Now the interest for all the old customer is starting from 9.25%. For me and my friend the apps showing correct interest rate. You can confirm the interest through net banking.

Jeba M

TF Buzz
Can you tell where to check in PNBone app I clicked on Credit Card it opened to pnbcard.in I dont think I am looking in the correct place
Under the pre approved credit card section I had applied my card. It's redirected to pnb credit card website and after entering the account details it's shown me select credit card for LTF and after entering the OTP the card was generated instantly. For new card customers to know the card details we should note the application number for viewing the virtual card.

Under the pre approved credit card section I had applied my card. It's redirected to pnb credit card website and after entering the account details it's shown me select credit card for LTF and after entering the OTP the card was generated instantly. For new card customers to know the card details we should note the application number for viewing the virtual card.
Mine showing No offers available

prc1990

TF Ace
I think your account is opened recently. The bank is offering reduced interest rate to new customers only for short period. Now the interest for all the old customer is starting from 9.25%. For me and my friend the apps showing correct interest rate. You can confirm the interest through net banking.
My account was opened in 2019 with UBI and got migrated to PNB in 2020 after amalgamation.

Jeba M

TF Buzz
I took it at the rate 8.55 but in app it shows 7.1 now (shouldn't be the case).
Their website is showing 8.75 present interest for HL but they are changing 9.25 for me. I want to escalate the issue to customer care. So confirm your current interest rate on net banking. I don't know when it was reduced to 8.75. When I was checked lost time on 09.02.2023 it was 9.30. If you know the current reduced rate interest date inform me to register the complaint.

prc1990

TF Ace
Their website is showing 8.75 present interest for HL but they are changing 9.25 for me. I want to escalate the issue to customer care. So confirm your current interest rate on net banking. I don't know when it was reduced to 8.75. When I was checked lost time on 09.02.2023 it was 9.30. If you know the current reduced rate interest date inform me to register the complaint.
Are you on MCLR or RLLR?

Last edited: