• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

PNB Credit cards experience | Application process and time

Rkr

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor
Applied on 27 March 2023 .Vkyc done on same day.After this kyc approval message comes after 2 hrs of vkyc done.Today on 31 march 2023 recieved the approval message
..Fastest approval it seemms...
UPDATE:-Received the physical card today..Main concern is that even though i have received the card but still pnb has not sent any dispatch message of card on my registered Mobbile/email ...Today dtdc guy called and told ,aapka card aaya hai..I told him my location and he delivered the same to me....applied for card on 27 march 2023 thereafter Card Approved on 31arch 2023 and then Physical card delivered on 05 April 2023..Thats all.

Sarnab

TF Neo
I have applied for PNB credit card on 02nd April 23. Last Thursday,6th, I got a message as well that my application is lying discrepancies. I have called customer care and was informed to mail ITR. I mailed it in both id that is creditcardpnb2 and creditcardpnb. The problem is today,on 10th, also I got the same sms that lying discrepancies. What the hell !! Trying to reach customer care several time but not abble to connect.

jack333

TF Legend
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Guys the problem of online application getting into loop has been solved now. They have changed the process. Now once you select resume for the first time it asks for both Mob and email Otp and resume for second time asks for only Mob Otp. Upload your documents in jpg format incase your application gets reset everytime when you click upload button

armat

TF Premier
Applied for PNB Platinum yesterday and completed the VKYC today, PNB is miles behind the likes of IDFC bank when it comes to a smooth onboarding process. Still better than earlier when a person had to visit their branch and needed to fill a lengthy form, provide a long list of documents and flatter their brute employees just to get a credit card.

Now you have a website https://apply.pnbcard.in/ using which you can raise a credit card request, submit the documents online and use a not so efficient VKYC portal https://videokyc.pnbcard.in to complete your VKYC.

Be aware that their VKYC executives follow their own standard time and they do not have any respect for the time slot in which your VKYC is scheduled. I waited almost an hour just to get my VKYC done.

Even after the successful VKYC, I haven't heard back from their side yet, no emails and no messages.

PNB web interface for applying credit card is still very crude, however it gets the job done, thousand times better than the manual approach of applying the credit card earlier with them.
Can we apply C2C basis?