• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Possibility of change in current CIBIL score because of overdue SBI credit card

Digvijay

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
The CIBIL score as on today is 745. The report shows there is an overdue amount for SBI credit card as reported by SBI on July 24, 2022. This overdue amount was cleared on July 25, 2022. The billing date for this SBI card is 1st of every month. When I raised dispute on CIBIL site to remove the overdue amount as it was already cleared, the CIBIL customer support asked to contact SBI. Then I contacted SBI card care regarding update in the CIBIL report for the overdue amount cleared. Still, SBI has not reported latest data to CIBIL after last report on July 24, 2022. Is this overdue amount shown in CIBIL report affecting the present score? When can I expect the SBI updating report? And how the current score might change after this overdue amount is removed from CIBIL report? How lenders see this amount while processing any application?

Attachments

• Report.JPG
    Report.JPG
    14.3 KB · Views: 39
  • Overdue.JPG
    Overdue.JPG
    25.2 KB · Views: 39
Hey, that's unfortunate. But, SBI did update the report yesterday. They removed overdue amount. And I received latest CIBIL report with zero overdue for any account. I had to follow up for two weeks to nodal office, principal nodal office and customer service head. In the end, it worked.
Oh that's great! Congratulations :)

Hey, that's unfortunate. But, SBI did update the report yesterday. They removed overdue amount. And I received latest CIBIL report with zero overdue for any account. I had to follow up for two weeks to nodal office, principal nodal office and customer service head. In the end, it worked.
Was your CIBIL affected due to overdue and was it restored back after SBI removed the entry?

Back