• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Possible Data Breach in ICICI

falcon007

TF Premier
A few days back, I had a notification from ICICI Bank iMobile app that I'm eligible for xx amount of loan and it would be credited to my account in 3 seconds.

I just clicked on it, it opened the iMobile app, I entered the pin to login to the app. Then it shown me the loan eligibility details, EMI and processing charges. I hit back and closed the app.

After that, I received calls from ICICI Bank, Axis, HDFC, Bajaj Finance and what not. Few calls were marked as spam in truecaller without the bank name.

I just want to know how the data leaked from ICICI?

A few days back, I had a notification from ICICI Bank iMobile app that I'm eligible for xx amount of loan and it would be credited to my account in 3 seconds.

I just clicked on it, it opened the iMobile app, I entered the pin to login to the app. Then it shown me the loan eligibility details, EMI and processing charges. I hit back and closed the app.

After that, I received calls from ICICI Bank, Axis, HDFC, Bajaj Finance and what not. Few calls were marked as spam in truecaller without the bank name.

ICICI is a scam, Axis is a Scam, Yes Bank is dead, RBL bank is dumpster trash, IndusInd is a complete mess, IDFC is a flop, HDFC is a ULIP scammer.

What even is left?

It might be third party fintech

ICICI is a scam, Axis is a Scam, Yes Bank is dead, RBL bank is dumpster trash, IndusInd is a complete mess, IDFC is a flop, HDFC is a ULIP scammer.

What even is left?

Ummmmm..... aahhhhhh.... S...B...I.

Awkward Korean Drama GIF by The Swoon

Might be but how the data leaked from ICICI that I'm looking for a personal loan
I think ....

Icici offers X loan at low interest compared to other banks and when we don't take they only leak our data to others(might they refer) and earns some commission.

Everything business 🤣🤣

I think ....

Icici offers X loan at low interest compared to other banks and when we don't take they only leak our data to others(might they refer) and earns some commission.

Everything business 🤣🤣
+++

They only share to other banks or nbfc's and they offer us at high interest rate .... so we finally we won't risk so we go for icici.

If someone requires some more, they take icici plus from other (mostly referred one)

Again 📈 business++

Back