• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Power of 3 Credit Cards, 16k Food bill discounted to 4.7k

Hisoka

TF Ace
Few days back it was my Mom’s birthday and we went for a brunch at Hotel Pullman, Aerocity. I’ve heard many things about the place and we wanted to visit there for a long time. But the buffet cost was 4K/head including taxes, which is 16k for 4 people

Recently I read a post on TechnoFino that we can use the birthday voucher provided by Magnus card and Eazydiner even before our birthday month. And to my surprise, after following the steps mentioned the voucher was visible in my Eazidiner app.

For the same restaurant there was an offer on Eazidiner prime membership (Which I got complimentary with my Axis Samsung Infinite Credit card). We got 1+1 buffet using that.

As you can see that final bill was 12,800 which gets around 16,000 if we include all taxes. But since it was 1+1, we got for 6,400 + taxes, which is around 8,000. On top of that, I applied the Birthday voucher code which gave my further 3k discount. And finally, I paid my bill using SBI Cashback card and got 5% over 5,000 which is 250 discount.

So the final bill will be around 4,750 which is really good for the buffet we had there. Combining prime membership from Samsung Infinite, birthday voucher from Magnus and 5% CB from SBI CB!

I think people with Accor Plus membership could’ve saved even further by paying using points, but then they won’t be able to get 1+1 buffet or 3k voucher benefit.

It’s such a shame that we’ll loose after all these Magnus benefits like BOGO on Movies up to 500, 40% on EazyDiner, Meet and Greet etc after closing the card. But I’m glad I applied for this card and used it to the fullest!

Attachments

• IMG_4089.jpeg
    IMG_4089.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 98
Last edited:
Few days back it was my Mom’s birthday and we went for a brunch at Hotel Pullman, Aerocity. I’ve heard many things about the place and we wanted to visit there for a long time. But the buffet cost was 4K/head including taxes.

Recently I read a post on TechnoFino that we can use the birthday voucher provided by Magnus card and Eazydiner even before our birthday month. And to my surprise, after following the steps mentioned the voucher was visible in my Eazidiner app.

For the same restaurant there was an offer on Eazidiner prime membership (Which I got complimentary with my Axis Samsung Infinite Credit card). We got 1+1 buffet using that.

As you can see that final bill was 12,800 which gets around 16,000 if we include all taxes. But since it was 1+1, we got for 6,400 + taxes, which is around 8,000. On top of that, I applied the Birthday voucher code which gave my further 3k discount. And finally, I paid my bill using SBI Cashback card and got 5% over 5,000 which is 250 discount.

So the final bill will be around 4,750 which is really good for the buffet we had there. Combining prime membership from Samsung Infinite, birthday voucher from Magnus and 5% CB from SBI CB!

I think people with Accor Plus membership could’ve saved even further by paying using points, but then they won’t be able to get 1+1 buffet or 3k voucher benefit.

It’s such a shame that we’ll loose after all these Magnus benefits like BOGO on Movies up to 500, 40% on EazyDiner, Meet and Greet etc after closing the card. But I’m glad I applied for this card and used it to the fullest!
It's pretty much confusing with your description exactly how many person visited

Few days back it was my Mom’s birthday and we went for a brunch at Hotel Pullman, Aerocity. I’ve heard many things about the place and we wanted to visit there for a long time. But the buffet cost was 4K/head including taxes.

Thanks for bringing it here...Afterall such experience is no doubt must be shared..😃😃

Thanks for sharing. I didn't know we could use a different card to pay if Axis birthday voucher is used.

Also, We can combine Eazydiner and Accor points. I did do this recently.
Eazydiner had a flat 50% off on the buffet at Sofitel BKC. I paid the remaining amount with points. (4 people)

Last edited:
Back