• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Pre-approved CC getting rejected

RM95

TF Select
Something weird happens whenever I try to apply for a credit card with Axis bank.
I get calls from Axis about pre-approved credit cards (MyZone, mostly), but when I apply for them as per the agent's instructions, it gets rejected after a couple of days 'due to bank norms'.
I have a Prestige salary account with Axis for the past 5 years.
Also, when I try to check if I'm eligible for any CC through their app, it says I'm not eligible.
CIBIL - 760+

Wow.
You applied through app or on call?
Because myzone is paid if you apply via Axis bank generally.
how old is your account and maintenance balance.
On call, they send a link to apply, ig my acc is just 4-5 months old and maintenance balance is 2500, ig i just got lucky it's year end and they needed to meet their targets

But if you apply via app you don't get LTF , I personally have axis bank offer and checked.
It's only LTF if you apply via their website by filling every details.
For pre approved offer like this it's paid.
No. I too applied via app and it showed 0 joining and 0 annual fees. Even got sms confirming the same. Can't even track my application.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-04-01-18-32-22-579-edit_com.google.android.apps.messaging.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-04-01-18-32-22-579-edit_com.google.android.apps.messaging.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 17
I got the same sms and a day after it got approved without any income document or in-person kyc
For me, I am getting following error while checking status.

"Web page not available
The web page at https://maximus.axisbank.co.in/external/sso?product=credit_card could not be loaded because:

net::ERR_CONNECTION_RESET"

Also, Axis twitter support are also of no help. I read some posts in this forum too that their cards got approved after 20 days with application number starting with MLP. So, there is still a hope for me.

For me, I am getting following error while checking status.

"Web page not available
The web page at https://maximus.axisbank.co.in/external/sso?product=credit_card could not be loaded because:

net::ERR_CONNECTION_RESET"

Also, Axis twitter support are also of no help. I read some posts in this forum too that their cards got approved after 20 days with application number starting with MLP. So, there is still a hope for me.
Yes hope is left.
You can also mail nodel officer to reconsider your application after some days if you don't get approval.

Back