• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Pre-approved CC getting rejected

RM95

TF Select
Something weird happens whenever I try to apply for a credit card with Axis bank.
I get calls from Axis about pre-approved credit cards (MyZone, mostly), but when I apply for them as per the agent's instructions, it gets rejected after a couple of days 'due to bank norms'.
I have a Prestige salary account with Axis for the past 5 years.
Also, when I try to check if I'm eligible for any CC through their app, it says I'm not eligible.
CIBIL - 760+

Hey guys, got a question. I had received a Neo credit card when I opened my salary account with Axis in 2018 (was a fresher, got tricked into signing for it by the agent), but I closed it a year later since I didn't want to pay the Rs. 500 fee (didn't understand much about credit cards back then).

Could this be the reason why all my credit card applications get rejected these days? :/

Hey guys, got a question. I had received a Neo credit card when I opened my salary account with Axis in 2018 (was a fresher, got tricked into signing for it by the agent), but I closed it a year later since I didn't want to pay the Rs. 500 fee (didn't understand much about credit cards back then).

Could this be the reason why all my credit card applications get rejected these days? :/
Try card to card in offline.

Back