• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Pre-Approved Credit cards from SBI

Ekavya

TF Premier
Today I logged into SBI account and saw this: SBI PRE QUALIFIED.jpg
After clicking :

sbi-creditcard.jpg

And then these cards were shown :

sbi-credit-cards.jpg

I never thought that SBI can also give pre-approved/ qualified offer on there Website as I frequently get calls from there DSAs (They say it's preapproved but it's not).
I have few questions: To get this card do I have to share my income proof? or I will get it instantly without cibil hit and with minimum KYC? I am only interested in SBI Cashback card. But I already have a Flipkart axis card, I am considering SBI Cashback card as its alternative. But I have already paid annual fees and next renewal date is Next Jan. So if I wait few months what is the chance of loosing this offer?

Neither it's pre Qualified not Pre Approved. It's just marketting strategy to get more people apply for their cards. But at the end of the day they will reject it citing internal policies
I've been recently getting calls from their DSAs offering me 4 pre-approved cards, even though I am not eligible lol

• Haha
Reactions: AxT
Thanks for pointing out. After seeing your message I checked my Netbanking.

I too have this same pre-qualified banner in Netbanking. When I click it, it redirects to SBI cards website where there are 3 options -
- Apply Credit card
- Track Application
- Authorize and Complete Application (initiated by agent)

Now when I click apply card, it shows an error and says clear your browser cookies and login again.
I've cleared all cookies, data and tried from laptop - Chrome, Mozilla, Edge, Safari and even from mobile browser but same error is showing.

I guess the offer/pre-qualification has ended for me 😂
I was hopeful of getting Cashback CC but I guess it won't happen. Was rejected twice in 2022

Thanks for pointing out. After seeing your message I checked my Netbanking.

I too have this same pre-qualified banner in Netbanking. When I click it, it redirects to SBI cards website where there are 3 options -
- Apply Credit card
- Track Application
- Authorize and Complete Application (initiated by agent)

Now when I click apply card, it shows an error and says clear your browser cookies and login again.
I've cleared all cookies, data and tried from laptop - Chrome, Mozilla, Edge, Safari and even from mobile browser but same error is showing.

I guess the offer/pre-qualification has ended for me 😂
I was hopeful of getting Cashback CC but I guess it won't happen. Was rejected twice in 2022
Few weeks ago same thing happened to me also and i also thought offer has ended for me. Don't worry i will help you solve this problem
In Chrome open this link chrome://settings/content/all and search 'SBI' here and delete everything related to sbi especially onlinesbi and sbicard
Now login again and link to apply for CC will be working again

Few weeks ago same thing happened to me also and i also thought offer has ended for me. Don't worry i will help you solve this problem
In Chrome open this link chrome://settings/content/all and search 'SBI' here and delete everything related to sbi especially onlinesbi and sbicard
Now login again and link to apply for CC will be working again
Tried your medthod But It didn't work for me. May be offer eneded for me

For kyc - SBI bank & SBI credit card is different entities.

So kyc is stored seprate ..hence u have to go through process

Pre approved / pre qualified - pre qualified high chances of approval without asking income doc ..
For cashback card - there might be few hiccups of doc but rest it will go smoothly without doc if cibil is right .

I got SBI cc with doc ..I mean I got every cc without doc 😂
Hello Man! I know it's late. But I have a question. I don't have any income proof. But If I apply for SBI CB CC to try my luck (Without any Income doc or Physical Verification). But if they ask me about Income doc or Physical verification can I request SBI to close the application to avoid this embarrassing situation? (BTW I have 5 CCs from ICICI, 3CCs from Axis and 1 CC from HDFC. I got all without Income doc or physical verification)

Hello Man! I know it's late. But I have a question. I don't have any income proof. But If I apply for SBI CB CC to try my luck (Without any Income doc or Physical Verification). But if they ask me about Income doc or Physical verification can I request SBI to close the application to avoid this embarrassing situation? (BTW I have 5 CCs from ICICI, 3CCs from Axis and 1 CC from HDFC. I got all without Income doc or physical verification)
90 % sbi credit card are given without income proof
So try
& See what in your luck

So try
& See what in your luck
Any suggestion which card to for first ? I see 6 cards (including Cashback card) as pre-qualified for me
With festive sale around the corner i would like to have card (SimplyClick/SimplySave) which gives instant discount during sales but i also inclined towards Cashback Card don't know what to do

Any suggestion which card to for first ? I see 6 cards (including Cashback card) as pre-qualified for me
With festive sale around the corner i would like to have card (SimplyClick/SimplySave) which gives instant discount during sales but i also inclined towards Cashback Card don't know what to do
Any day cashback card

That's the only gold mine card available u want 2nd opinion on that

So try
& See what in your luck
That's strange. One of my relatives (Govt Employee) tried to apply for CC but each and every time they send an agent for home verification and after taking Income Doc they declined the request after 1 month.

I am also seeing apply option in net banking as pre qualified but when I click on apply now and select any cc I got error that your account has "posting restrictions" ss attached.
I visited branch many times but they don't know how to fix it. I said when I apply cc it shows error then said always said that it's not sbi problem it credit card department problem and we can't do nothing. And told me that here in branch sbi cc agent available contact him and apply from there.
I said that we can't apply cashback card offline they are insisting that you can apply offline and not solving this issue. I showed them screenshot clearly in which clearly written that contact your branch.
Sbi employees is worst ever I have never seen in my life.😡 Screenshot_20240903-124314__01.webp

Back