• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Pre-Approved Credit cards from SBI

Ekavya

TF Premier
Today I logged into SBI account and saw this: SBI PRE QUALIFIED.jpg
After clicking :

sbi-creditcard.jpg

And then these cards were shown :

sbi-credit-cards.jpg

I never thought that SBI can also give pre-approved/ qualified offer on there Website as I frequently get calls from there DSAs (They say it's preapproved but it's not).
I have few questions: To get this card do I have to share my income proof? or I will get it instantly without cibil hit and with minimum KYC? I am only interested in SBI Cashback card. But I already have a Flipkart axis card, I am considering SBI Cashback card as its alternative. But I have already paid annual fees and next renewal date is Next Jan. So if I wait few months what is the chance of loosing this offer?

Tried your method but same error.

I'm not able to reach the same page as your screenshot in Yono app.
Can you guide pls?
Im not holding any other SBI card
Now when I click apply card, it shows an error and says clear your browser cookies and login again.
Now i am also seeing this error when trying to apply through Net banking maybe some temporary error as many are facing this. I would suggest wait for 2-3 days then try to apply again .

Login onto YONO app go into Cards section then My credit cards there you will see several cards to choose from (in my case its 6) select the card you want to apply & click Apply now and then you will reach the same page which i sent as screenshot

Last edited:
Login onto YONO app go into Cards section then My credit cards there you will see several cards to choose from (in my case its 6) select the card you want to apply & click Apply now and then you will reach the same page which i sent as screenshot
Found it, In Yono message is still there. So now can I apply safely?
Will there be address check in V-KYC?
Also there is registered address pre-filled and card delivery address option available for entering new address. I wanted to enter another city address, as I've been transferred 6 months back.

Attachments

• 20240908_175119.webp
    20240908_175119.webp
    290 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
Will there be address check in V-KYC?
When applied through pre-qualified banner on SBI net banking there is no vkyc just Digi locker kyc and selfie upload, Not sure but it should be same for YONO as well, as the offer is based on your current banking relationship
I wanted to enter another city address, as I'm gotte. transferred 6 months back.
People say address should be same as the one registered with the bank otherwise application might be declined, you should confirm this before applying

Read somewhere its hard to get Cashback card in 1st attempt
also people say if you go for SimplyClick/SimplySave first then it will be harder to get cashback card later

Is it True ?
So you are indirectly saying that you can't get cashback card.
Whether you have previously sbi card or not? 😅
Agar first time apply kroge toh cashback card nhi milega aur pehle se sbi ka koi card cc phir bhi nhi milega? Arre kehna kya chahte ho🤣

Toh kre toh kya kre? Apply hi na kre?

Agar first time apply kroge toh cashback card nhi milega aur pehle se sbi ka koi card cc phir bhi nhi milega? Arre kehna kya chahte ho🤣

Sahi keh rahe hai..
Yahi hai SBI

#cheen tapak dum dum

Wahi to main bhi janna chahta hun ki iss baat mein kitni sacchi hai , bahut hi confusion hai kaun sa apply kare pehle

When applied through pre-qualified banner on SBI net banking there is no vkyc just Digi locker kyc and selfie upload, Not sure but it should be same for YONO as well, as the offer is based on your current banking relationship

People say address should be same as the one registered with the bank otherwise application might be declined, you should confirm this before applying
Card rejected lol

Back