• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Pre-approved Paid Kotak Credit Card

thekirang

TF Select
Hello,

I opened kotak 811 on Feb 2nd 2022. and I maintained good balance.
From March end I am continously getting calls from kotak for pre-approved paid credit cards only.

But I want pre-approved LTF card.
Can I apply for kotak league credit card which is LTF. I got the LTF link from this forum to apply kotak league card.

As, they are already offering pre-approved paid card. is there any chances of getting ltf card approved if I apply myself with LTF link ?
I mean in pre approved there is no verification. But if I apply will they conduct any verification?

There are chances of verification but not 100%. Usually if you enter the same address and personal details in the application, the chances of a physical verification is slim.

If your current address and the address mentioned in your Aadhar is the same, take a chance and go ahead.

The approval criteria depends on various factors. So it's not a guaranteed process

Hello,

From March end I am continously getting calls from kotak for pre-approved paid credit cards only.

Can I apply for kotak league credit card which is LTF. I got the LTF link from this forum to apply kotak league card.

As, they are already offering pre-approved paid card. is there any chances of getting ltf card approved if I apply myself with LTF link ?
I mean in pre approved there is no verification. But if I apply will they conduct any verification?
If you were maintaining good enough balance in your account and high value transactions as well - you can ask for Zen/White card as LTF as well on basis of your relationship with Kotak. Also, there is good chance of no/minimal verification as your details and records will already be in their system.

Hello,

I opened kotak 811 online savings account and within week i got call for preapproved kotak 811 Lifetime free credit card. Just transferred 5k in savings account. Don't know how did i get within week.

If you were maintaining good enough balance in your account and high value transactions as well - you can ask for Zen/White card as LTF as well on basis of your relationship with Kotak. Also, there is good chance of no/minimal verification as your details and records will already be in their system.
I maintained good balance, I got call for pre-approved kotak zen signature cc. I gave consent to application today. Let's see.. any verification happens or not..

Can we convert paid platinum league into LTF by requesting over mail ? Is there anyone to did this ??
My friend converted paid mojo to LTF - so League can definitely be done.
Call customer care - tell them you want to close your card - they will transfer you to retention team - ask them to convert to LTF League - as anyway offer was going or ask them to close the card. 95% you will get it converted to LTF

I have a lifetime free League credit card. I was given the opportunity to upgrade to the Mojo variant with a joining fee of 1000, but I chose not to accept the offer. Now, I am receiving emails offering me the first year free, but I have decided not to accept it. If they were to offer me a lifetime free version of the Mojo card, I would consider it; otherwise, I am content with my existing lifetime free League card.

Back