• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Premature Partial withdrawal of FD

nimbus2000

TF Buzz
Hey everyone, I was able to do partially withdraw some of the amount before maturity with FDs from Axis Bank. This was not the case with SBI and Federal Bank (Fi).
Does anybody know of any other bank apart from Axis that allows Premature Partial withdrawal? Thanks in advance!

nimbus2000

TF Buzz
Check ICICI's linked FD. I think that's one of the most convenient tools. Helps get savings interest rate up to 5.45%. My whole balance on ICICI is in linked FD.
Thanks a lot for your response. I'll give them a try.
I do not have any banking relationship with ICICI. How has your experience been with them?

iAmPm

TF Premier
Hey everyone, I was able to do partially withdraw some of the amount before maturity with FDs from Axis Bank. This was not the case with SBI and Federal Bank (Fi).
Does anybody know of any other bank apart from Axis that allows Premature Partial withdrawal? Thanks in advance!
What are the conditions for partial withdrawal without penalty in axis bank?

Tejo

TF Legend
Does anybody know of any other bank apart from Axis that allows Premature Partial withdrawal?
All banks will allow partial withdraw, But will reduce the interest, if withdraw in middle.

Paytm(indus) zero penalties.