• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Priority pass access at international lounge

rajgopalsinghal

TF Premier
Hi,

can anyone please confirm if my priority pass can be used by my brother and his family at international lounge while me not being there?

drshenoy

TF Select
VIP Lounge
i think in India they are not bothered about names on the cards, but outside India, they are very strict. but no harm in trying with your card for your brothers family

balpreet.singh

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Hi,

If I give an extra PP card for my teenaged kid in international lounge will they allow entry( Singapore to be specific)

Regards,
Balpreet

balpreet.singh

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Hi,

If I give an extra PP card for my teenaged kid in international lounge will they allow entry( Singapore to be specific)

Regards,
Balpreet
I used PP card of my wife for my daughter and it worked. In Bali and in Singapore they did not check for full name. May be it was not that crowded or any other reason.

Regards,

Balpreet

netsec

TF Select
I did shared my PP card with a friend at Frankfurt airport and they were not bothered to check the name on the card. So I would guess peoples are same everywhere but you can always find one odd situation either domestic or international.

004archit

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
How much charges they will deduct from card ? for international lounge if any (i know later they credit that amount)

CARDBITRAGE

TF Ace
It may depend on the person at the reception. Last time in Singapore they denied entry to one of the members who didn't have a PP in his name.

bimanpaul

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I had 2 PP in my name, I used them for 2 Person in Bali (Domestic). As long as name on PP & Boarding Pass is matching, they should not complain. It gets tricky when name on PP & Boarding Pass does not match

ALOAK

TF Ace
Hi All.

I have booked for Bangkok 17th Jan to 27th Jan. Wanted to know.i Amex Plat Travel.priority pass has Complimentary access in Bangkok suvarnabhoomi Airport. When I asked amex rep on chat she said only the PP is complimentary but will be charged 35 USD plus 35 USD additional.for each guest. I thought PP will Have complimentary access. Because SCB Ultimate PP has 1 international complimentary access per month . Any one used Amex plat travel PP in Bangkok and got charged 35 USD or complimentary.Awaiting for your response.

sxchzy

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
Plat
Hi All.

I have booked for Bangkok 17th Jan to 27th Jan. Wanted to know.i Amex Plat Travel.priority pass has Complimentary access in Bangkok suvarnabhoomi Airport. When I asked amex rep on chat she said only the PP is complimentary but will be charged 35 USD plus 35 USD additional.for each guest. I thought PP will Have complimentary access. Because SCB Ultimate PP has 1 international complimentary access per month . Any one used Amex plat travel PP in Bangkok and got charged 35 USD or complimentary.Awaiting for your response.
Travel membership is complimentary
You will get charged

ALOAK

TF Ace
Plat

Travel membership is complimentary
You will get charged
Thanks. Surprised that Amex plat travel pp charges for access . But SCB Pp has 1 complimentary access internationally per month subject to 20k spend in previous month. Lucky that SCB sent along with Ultimate card. Let me.see if they give access on bangkok