• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Priority Pass Query - HDFC Regalia

venkateshr

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi friends, required guidance/ help. My brother ended up swiping the HDFC Regalia card for more than the allowed limit last month at Kathmandu international airport. He had a Magnus but by mistake swiped the Regalia. Now I have two queries.

1. When does the billing happen for the PP txn in Regalia usually - website says within 90 days. But is there any precedence?

2. If he closes the Regalia now after clearing all his dues what will happen later when the PP txn gets billed? How will they recover the money if the customer is no longer part of the system?

Any pointers. Kindly help. Thanks.

ujjawal

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi friends, required guidance/ help. My brother ended up swiping the HDFC Regalia card for more than the allowed limit last month at Kathmandu international airport. He had a Magnus but by mistake swiped the Regalia. Now I have two queries.

1. When does the billing happen for the PP txn in Regalia usually - website says within 90 days. But is there any precedence?

2. If he closes the Regalia now after clearing all his dues what will happen later when the PP txn gets billed? How will they recover the money if the customer is no longer part of the system?

Any pointers. Kindly help. Thanks.
2. I would suggest you not to go with closing card, as the charges are genuine bank can put it on Cibil and ruin your brother's credit score and you won't be able to do anything.

Once the charges are posted on statement, you can email hdfc and ask for waiver as one time exception, if they don't agree just pay for it and move on.