• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Priority Pass access history for limited visits?

indi_vishal

TF Select
Hi All,

I have 4 different priority pass from 3 different credit card. All of them have either 4 / 6 complimentary visit yearly. Some how I cant remember number of times I have used these cards. So when I emailed Priority Pass regarding usage history break down they replied "

Please be advised that your membership is received through HDFC / SBI, it is managed by them directly for security reasons. So, any membership related queries such as renewals, account changes, visit allocations, cancellations, charges, and membership status’s is dealt with by your card issuer. You need to contact them directly by calling the number on the back of your credit card."

When I called HDFC they had no clue so I emailed HDFC and they asked me to wait for 14 days for reply. I even emailed SBI card for my priority pass usage on Prime card, they replied some generic answer. Priority pass website does not work for complimentary card issued by banks. So

1. Any Idea whom to contact to get the remaining complimentary visit? Since travel date is in december and it will reset next calender year
  2. Do lounge people can advise if visit is complimentary or I will be charged after swiping priority pass?
  3. SBI Prime issued Priority pass for 2 year after paying card fee. which means Priority pass is valid for 2 years with 4 complementary visit per year (total 8 visit). But on 2nd year Prime card renewal I requested SBI to reissue Priority Pass coz I paid credit card fees and they reissued with different PP number. So Is my old priority pass from SBI prime will still be valid with remaining 4 visit or it stands cancelled ?

thank you

aayusharyan

TF Ace
Hi All,

I have 4 different priority pass from 3 different credit card. All of them have either 4 / 6 complimentary visit yearly. Some how I cant remember number of times I have used these cards. So when I emailed Priority Pass regarding usage history break down they replied "

Please be advised that your membership is received through HDFC / SBI, it is managed by them directly for security reasons. So, any membership related queries such as renewals, account changes, visit allocations, cancellations, charges, and membership status’s is dealt with by your card issuer. You need to contact them directly by calling the number on the back of your credit card."

When I called HDFC they had no clue so I emailed HDFC and they asked me to wait for 14 days for reply. I even emailed SBI card for my priority pass usage on Prime card, they replied some generic answer. Priority pass website does not work for complimentary card issued by banks. So

1. Any Idea whom to contact to get the remaining complimentary visit? Since travel date is in december and it will reset next calender year
  2. Do lounge people can advise if visit is complimentary or I will be charged after swiping priority pass?
  3. SBI Prime issued Priority pass for 2 year after paying card fee. which means Priority pass is valid for 2 years with 4 complementary visit per year (total 8 visit). But on 2nd year Prime card renewal I requested SBI to reissue Priority Pass coz I paid credit card fees and they reissued with different PP number. So Is my old priority pass from SBI prime will still be valid with remaining 4 visit or it stands cancelled ?

thank you
Register on their App. Sadly, one account per Card is there so you will end up creating 3 separate accounts. But then you can see the remaining visits easily.

You can also see history of visits through the App easily. Like this.
1701364696908.jpeg

indi_vishal

TF Select
Register on their App. Sadly, one account per Card is there so you will end up creating 3 separate accounts. But then you can see the remaining visits easily.

You can also see history of visits through the App easily. Like this.

Pp App doesn't work for HDFC OR Sbi card.. So it does not show history..
See below image...registered new account but no use..

Screenshot_20231201-111033_Priority Pass.jpg

aayusharyan

TF Ace
Pp App doesn't work for HDFC OR Sbi card.. So it does not show history..
See below image...registered new account but no use..

Screenshot_20231201-111033_Priority Pass.jpg
Ohhh, I don't know, but maybe after you create account, then they start logging that into your account. Like visits from now might start showing. I maybe wrong, so others with more experience can help better then.