• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Priority pass with Axis Magnus Addon Card

superrover

TF Buzz
Did anyone receive Priority Pass with Axis Magnus Addon Card? I just recieved the addon card but the package did not contain Priority Pass.

CMG

TF Ace
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Is it simple process? I mean do I need some special approval to get addon application processed.?
We are required to submit a form, along with a photo, a copy of our PAN card, and proof of address. The processing person will obtain necessary approvals using the bank's internal process. However, unless you have a supportive relationship with the RM or someone within the bank who is willing to assist, they may be hesitant to do so.

gabu

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Primary holder has 8 guest access so Axis doesn't want the add-on holder to use lounge access individually.
I guess a smart move by Axis as each international pp visit cost ₹2k+

Is it simple process? I mean do I need some special approval to get addon application processed.?
It is a little lengthy and time consuming process. Ideally they do not want you to get the add-on.. But fight and get it
I got my wife's card delivered today after a 3 - 4 week long followup and documentation and discussions.

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Primary holder has 8 guest access so Axis doesn't want the add-on holder to use lounge access individually.
I guess a smart move by Axis as each international pp visit cost ₹2k+
Best use magnus pp for main and guest 8 on magnus pp and rest from regalia 6 per year
I took regalia’s add on they gave 2 pp

isatyajeet

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Regalia 's add on, how did you do it? And what documents did they want
Getting add-on for Regalia is easy. If you have an account with them, you can do it through net banking. If not, then just email them requesting for an add-on card. They will ask you to email add-on's KYC (Aadhaar and PAN) that should be signed by applicant and primary card holder. Along with the KYC, fill this form and email them. They will issue add-on card in 5-6 days.

Kenu73

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Instead of giving kyc of my wife I took a basic savings account with nearby branch and once account opened I applied add on myself from app
Oh thanks seems like a plan. Also can that person apply for credit card or because they had an add on it would be a trouble? I know Axis has this issue that if you take their add on. You won't get a card unless you cancel the add on

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Oh thanks seems like a plan. Also can that person apply for credit card or because they had an add on it would be a trouble? I know Axis has this issue that if you take their add on. You won't get a card unless you cancel the add on
The add on person getting new card on his or her name is difficult only with axis
That’s why I take magnus and didn’t took add on by keeping 2 slots open to me and fresh 3 slots to my partner since there’s plan for burgundy this year end
Coming to ur hdfc query after I opened my wife separate account and got regalia add on just kept a lakh in her account and within next month I am able to see pre approved hdfc cashback card. Didn’t asked her to apply since we don’t want that card

ccdc

TF Ace
Straight away we can say the faq is 10 yrs old
answer 2 and 3 are same copy pasted...not even a full stop missing...can you answer 2 and 3?....original questions are

1) Can the primary holder access International airport lounges in India via use of Magnus Credit card? Yes/No.

2) Can the primary holder access International airport lounges in India via use of Priority Pass card? Yes/No. If Yes, will it be counted in 8 visits or it'll be unlimited visits as per product feature?

3) Can the primary card holder take guests with him to access International airport lounges in India via Priority Pass card? Yes/No. If Yes will it be counted in 8 guest visits?