• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

"Pro Lootera 2024" Contest - Credit & Debit Card Looters

Hello TFCians,

It's Sunday already... let's have some fun! Post the details of the credit card, debit card, banking, or travel rewards you have earned in 2024 (from January 1, 2024, till today) with proof and win the "Pro Lootera 2024" title. :devilish:

You can post:
  • Cashback you have earned in 2024
  • Reward points you have earned in 2024 using credit cards or debit cards
  • Airmiles or hotel loyalty points you have earned in 2024
  • Any other banking-related rewards
If you have transferred your credit card reward points into airmiles, hotel points, or cashback, consider only one type of reward.

Let's see "kiska sabse bada" (who has the biggest)!

Note: No one should ask anyone how they looted.
:hehe:
Can't tell figure for 2024 but can tell for current FY... I am sort of cashback person... From April Till now approx 15k cashback received plus around 10k MR points in kitty.. 😎

share the tips of your earning
All Are Cashback Cards Like 6 Axis Airtel 5 Axis Ace 4 Millenia and 2 HDFC Swiggy

Have Axis Liberty accounts Some of My Family Members and Some of My Close Friends

Paying Electricity Bills and LIC Premiums

My target is earning/accumulating at least 10L hotel points, 10L airmiles, 10L gift vouchers and 2L cashback every year.
Those are all my targets. I wish I could have achieved them. 🥲
IMG_20240729_000758.webp
Yesterday dada was saying I am gareeb and today he is saying I am crorepati. 😅😅🙃

How can be a gareeb aadmi set so high target? This type of target only set by crorepati's.

Back