• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

"Pro Lootera 2024" Contest - Credit & Debit Card Looters

By the way, after reading this post, I started calculating my credit card rewards and found that I have earned ₹6.62 lakhs worth of rewards from a card (which I won't name) between January 2023 and August 2024.
I just added up all my redemptions, and this figure came out.
View attachment 64715
Bade kharche, Bade log. 😄😄
Itna toh yearly spend nhi hai jitna cashback se kamaye ho. 🙏🏻

By the way, after reading this post, I started calculating my credit card rewards and found that I have earned ₹6.62 lakhs worth of rewards from a card (which I won't name) between January 2023 and August 2024.
View attachment 64715
Hi , I wanted to know what was the spend on your cards to achieve 6,62,000 cashback or reward points.
Share if you are ok with it .

Accumulated about 25L EDGE Reward Points from Reserve & Magnus loopholes in lass than a year... but not considering that....
We can easily value 25L edge points = 20L cash
Amazing!!!!! Domestic & international travel & stay sorted for few years!

By the way, notifications are working fine now. The main motive of this post was to test the notifications. Yesterday, after fixing the notification system, I didn’t get a single notification, which was weird.

for some reason since yesterday, I'm not recieving any notifications (or alerts). any changes needed? Usually for my watch posts, tagged me will get the notification bell count but that is not working.

Since August,2023 i.e last 12 months:

2 Qatar Airways Return Q Suite Tickets - Mum Austria - Value approx 6.5 lacs
3 Singapore Business Class Return from Mum - Value approx 3 lacs
230000 Accor Points for Self - 3.70 lacs
130000 Accor points for Wife - Value 2.34 lacs
Taj Voucher - 38k

Still have to use, 300000 Marriott points - Approx 1.50 lacs

Cards used: M4B, Atlas, Reserve , Amex Plat travel, Amex Gold and Amex Plat charge

View attachment 64715
Wow! You are pro.
By the way, congratulations technofino for reaching 2M visits last month (July 2024)

Back