• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Process of Booking ticket VIA United Airlines

cks

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I was able to book for one part of the flight through United - Paris to Delhi. Delhi to Kolkata is in Vistara which is not showing any availability in United due to being out of star alliance. Ideally I would have liked to book entire journey of Paris to Kolkata by United miles, but alas didn't work.

margan

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Using the United airlines android app. In the payments screen, its not even allowing the credit card number stating that "This card can't be saved due to Indian government regulations"
Hey.. Could you please share, how you resolved this error, where it did not allow any indian cc. Thanks.

vinrey287

TF Premier
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
I am not finding much flight options to London on United, mostly it is Lufthansa and EgyptAir. Used to get Vistara and others earlier. Any other option to book on other star alliance partner flights?

shadow

TF Premier
Can you use Canadian address and credit card if there are issues with Indian address and credit card?

vinrey287

TF Premier
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
I am unable to search for award seats in United. Anyone getting below error:

We're sorry, but united.com was unable to complete your request. Please try later or contact united.com Support in the U.S. and Canada at 1-800-825-2296; the U.K., phone 0800 028 5003; elsewhere use the local phone number