• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Prospects can get INR 15,000 Amazon voucher on new Plat RCP card approvals along with welcome gift

Can I get any good (Indian) AmEx Card at low fees?

I just want to add AmEx in my portfolio lol, don't really know if its the right move financially though.
Depends upon your type of spends.. If done rightly you can get a great value out of these cards.

Please note that the below mentioned New Platinum Card F2F Acquisition Offer will be made Live from 13th Dec 2023
Special offer and its not available for Online applications

Can get INR 15,000 Amazon voucher on new Plat RCP + Welcome benefits of 45K Taj vouchers + 10K Birthday vouchers

Let me know if anyone is interested
I am interested. However is it possible to get MR Points instead of Taj?
I recently got Amex Plat card. Hope that is ok

Please note that the below mentioned New Platinum Card F2F Acquisition Offer will be made Live from 13th Dec 2023

Can get INR 15,000 Amazon voucher on new Plat RCP + Welcome benefits of 45K Taj vouchers + 10K Birthday vouchers

It's a very good offer! 👍

Can I get any good (Indian) AmEx Card at low fees?

I just want to add AmEx in my portfolio lol, don't really know if its the right move financially though.

The cheapest card you can get is SmartEarn but that isn't as rewarding as the second cheapest card MRCC.

First-year fees get waived off when you apply using an invited link.
You get 1000 bonus points on 6k spends(and 2000 bonus points on 20k spends).

That's an insane 16.666% return if you transfer them to hotel points or lower for other vouchers.

And if you manage to spend 90k in the first year, the second year fee is just ₹750, and if you spend 1.5L, it gets waived off.

I would say it's one of the best cards to get into the Amex ecosystem.

What does this F2F offer mean?
What is the eligibility criteria for f2f offer?
Is it again like a fresh application for Plat charge?
I have still 2 months to go to satisfy this 6 rule..
Will this offer still be available at the end of Feb 24.

Thanks in advance

Hey guys. Offer ends in few days . Let me know if anyone is interested . Thanks
other than 6 months gap, any other requirement? or will be provided on the basis of current cards?
Any chances it can get extended? my 6 months period will be over by Feb15.

I am interested in applying - how do I proceed? Could you please let me know how I can get MR points instead of Taj vouchers? Thank you.

Back