• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Queries on millinea card

Hi team, I have some questions about my Millennia Card(3 months old), which currently has a limit of ₹2.36L:

1. Based on my understanding, for every ₹1 lakh spent, we get a gift voucher. If I spend another ₹1 lakh, will I receive an additional voucher, or is it limited to one voucher per quarter?
  2. I received a limit enhancement of ₹10,000 today. Should I accept it? I’m aiming to upgrade to the Regalia Gold in the future. Will accepting the limit enhancement affect my eligibility for future upgrades? (I previously applied for a business card but was rejected due to a low credit limit).
  3. I’ve read that with certain spending levels, you can upgrade from the DCB to Infinia card. Is there a similar spending criteria for upgrading from the Millennia card to the Regalia Gold? I have spend around 2L is it possible to upgrade to Gold, should I wait for another 3 months for offer generation

Solution
Hi team, I have some questions about my Millennia Card(3 months old), which currently has a limit of ₹2.36L:

1. Based on my understanding, for every ₹1 lakh spent, we get a gift voucher. If I spend another ₹1 lakh, will I receive an additional voucher, or is it limited to one voucher per quarter?
  2. I received a limit enhancement of ₹10,000 today. Should I accept it? I’m aiming to upgrade to the Regalia Gold in the future. Will accepting the limit enhancement affect my eligibility for future upgrades? (I previously applied for a business card but was rejected due to a low credit limit).
  3. I’ve read that with certain spending levels, you can upgrade from the DCB to Infinia card. Is there a similar spending criteria for...

3. I’ve read that with certain spending levels, you can upgrade from the DCB to Infinia card. Is there a similar spending criteria for upgrading from the Millennia card to the Regalia Gold? I have spend around 2L is it possible to upgrade to Gold, should I wait for another 3 months for offer generation
1. Limited to 1 per quarter
2.Most likely not. It’s better to wait for better enhancement offer since you already have a healthy limit.
3. I haven’t heard any spend criteria to upgrade to Regalia Gold as there are for DCB and Infinia. I think the best way for you would be to visitthr branch or get in touch with your RM for the RG upgrade.

If this solves your query please mark it as solution

Solution

You got LE on a 3 month old HDFC card? :flushed-face:

Good for you!

Your spending is good as per card variant. You can upgrade to Regalia Gold after 3 more months. HDFC has 6 months cooling period between two upgrades.
I upgraded to Millennia in Feb 2024. My average spending is 30k p.m. Coincidently today I got an upgrade offer for Paid Regalia Gold.

1. Limited to 1 per quarter
2.Most likely not. It’s better to wait for better enhancement offer since you already have a healthy limit.
3. I haven’t heard any spend criteria to upgrade to Regalia Gold as there are for DCB and Infinia. I think the best way for you would be to visitthr branch or get in touch with your RM for the RG upgrade.

If this solves your query please mark it as solution
My RM is useless doesn't know anything about the card so online is the only way

Your spending is good as per card variant. You can upgrade to Regalia Gold after 3 more months. HDFC has 6 months cooling period between two upgrades.
I upgraded to Millennia in Feb 2024. My average spending is 30k p.m. Coincidently today I got an upgrade offer for Paid Regalia Gold.
Cool , If you don't mind can you tell me your current limit, my issue afaik its requires atleast 3L limit on the existing card for upgrade

Back