• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Query for International and Domestic Lounge

Adith

TF Premier
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Ive never used International lounges before and im planning to include that as well for my trip. Ive used domestic lounges as a bachelor but never after marriage.

If i want both me and my wife to enjoy the lounges , i think PP for IndusInd Pinnacle is the best one in my collection right now since it gives 2 Intl Lounge per quarter and 1 Domestic Lounge per quarter ( via the cc itself). To do this,

1. I need to first request Add-On CC for my wife in her name correct?
  2. request PP for both me and her Correct?

Ive never had an Add-on Card before, i think Indusind Add-on card is free for Pinnacle.
  1. Do i raise it via app/netbanking or do i need to call customer care?
  2. Will both of us recieve 2 intl and 1 domestic lounge each or is it clubbed totally?
  3. For Domestic Lounge, can my parents or wife just use any of my credit card of it works only if they have their own add-on card? I know for the Amex PP basic plan, i can include a guest but not sure about domestic

My cards list : ICICI Coral/Apay/Rubyx , HDFC MB+/Millenia, Axis Airtel, IndusInd Pinnacle, AMEX GC/MRCC/Travel if you feel like you can help me plan this lounge game better

P.S i know there are scattered information on all of this, but felt like a single post would help me get proper answer to everything and i can easily make the right decisions/actions. Thanks in advance for the help guys !

Name should match in credit card and Boarding pass for you to access the lounge. IF you have guest access in ur card then also you should be physically there to take the guest along with you. Those days are gone now where just presenting the credit card even if its not in ur name was ok.

Back