• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Query on Swiggy HDFC Credit Card

puneet443

TF Neo
Hi,
I have received LTF Swiggy Credit Card.
I want to know about 10% Cashback for swiggy through this card.
Is this 10% cashback applicable only for the registered swiggy account?
Will i receive 10% cashback if I order food from different Swiggy account?

Also how to track the cashback amount for each transaction? Like it is 10%, 5% or 1%

You have to manually track and here is content from HDFC site of the 10% 5% and 1%

• 10% Cashback on Swiggy application (Food ordering, Instamart, Dineout & Genie). For more details Click here
  • 5% Cashback on online spends across online MCCs. For list of eligible MCC Click here
  • 1% Cashback on other categories. For list of exclusions & capping Click here

Hi,
I have received LTF Swiggy Credit Card.
I want to know about 10% Cashback for swiggy through this card.
Is this 10% cashback applicable only for the registered swiggy account?
Will i receive 10% cashback if I order food from different Swiggy account?

Also how to track the cashback amount for each transaction? Like it is 10%, 5% or 1%
How did you get it. I am not getting the offer though am holding HDFC DCB Plastic credit card

How did you get it. I am not getting the offer though am holding HDFC DCB Plastic credit card

LTF for the Swiggy HDFC credit card depends on Swiggy itself.

It is selectively offered to certain users, and the criteria for eligibility remain unknown.
While my friend, who uses Swiggy every day, didn’t receive it as LTF, I use it once a week for food and mostly for Instamart. Once, I even used it for Dineout. I’m assuming that using all the services on the Swiggy app might unlock the LTF benefit (although that’s just my assumption! 😂)

LTF for the Swiggy HDFC credit card depends on Swiggy itself.

It is selectively offered to certain users, and the criteria for eligibility remain unknown.
While my friend, who uses Swiggy every day, didn’t receive it as LTF, I use it once a week for food and mostly for Instamart. Once, I even used it for Dineout. I’m assuming that using all the services on the Swiggy app might unlock the LTF benefit (although that’s just my assumption! 😂)
Is there complimentary airport lounge access offer on swiggy hdfc credit card as it is on MasterCard world right. Any idea on this offer

Hi Girish,

I am heavy spender on swiggy from last 5-6 years. I mailed the customer care for LTF card.
At that time they replied that if eligible you will see offer on Swiggy App.

After some time (within 1 month), I saw LTF offer on my swiggy account.

Not sure if it is due to mail Or they are slowly rolling out LTF offers to all.

Even I received LTF upgrade from Regalia to Regalia Gold from HDFC. So I think HDFC slowly rolling out LTF upgrades for all.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-06-21-13-32-28-502_in.swiggy.android.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-06-21-13-32-28-502_in.swiggy.android.jpg
    156 KB · Views: 8
  • Screenshot_2024-06-21-13-32-22-007_in.swiggy.android.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-06-21-13-32-22-007_in.swiggy.android.jpg
    244.1 KB · Views: 8
Hi Girish,

I am heavy spender on swiggy from last 5-6 years. I mailed the customer care for LTF card.
At that time they replied that if eligible you will see offer on Swiggy App.

After some time (within 1 month), I saw LTF offer on my swiggy account.

Not sure if it is due to mail Or they are slowly rolling out LTF offers to all.

Even I received LTF upgrade from Regalia to Regalia Gold from HDFC. So I think HDFC slowly rolling out LTF upgrades for all.
Oh.... Thanks a lot for the information bro. Will see few days and drop a email as you have done from your end.

Back