• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

query regarding addon SBI ADDON credit card

CardSeeker

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
hi to all

i received Email From SBI "sonyliv subscription for SBI ADDON card Application"

i tried to apply via SBI App and SBI Card site , in both the placed i am unable to verify through digilocker

previously addon cards for metro cities only

now they are issuing to addons to any place thru digilocker

any one faced the issue while applying addon ?

Last edited:
Which card do your father have ?
which father has two sbi cards sbi simply save 5.5 lac limt and sbi cash back card 24k limit , idfc select 2.2 lac , one card federal bank 1.2 lac ( i wanted add on card for one card but as i had fd card previously i am unable to do so there ui and promotional offers are fantastic but their policy is wrost , my father is not a credit card collector he had only sbi simply save and this card was given to my father by the bank manager ( one of oldest card of my father at least 7 years old ) . idfc , one card and sbi cash back card i made him apply all with in 1.3 years

which father has two sbi cards sbi simply save 5.5 lac limt and sbi cash back card 24k limit , idfc select 2.2 lac , one card federal bank 1.2 lac ( i wanted add on card for one card but as i had fd card previously i am unable to do so there ui and promotional offers are fantastic but their policy is wrost , my father is not a credit card collector he had only sbi simply save and this card was given to my father by the bank manager ( one of oldest card of my father at least 7 years old ) . idfc , one card and sbi cash back card i made him apply all with in 1.3 years
All add on card cashback will be credited in primary card holder card account only irrespective of which bank add on card you are using.

after june 2024 i will apply for amex card for my father will get with out income proff , has my father does not wants to give itr because it did not trust online application ,

hi to all

i received Email From SBI "sonyliv subscription for SBI ADDON card Application"

i tried to apply via SBI App and SBI Card site , in both the placed i am unable to verify through digilocker

previously addon cards for metro cities only

now they are issuing to addons to any place thru digilocker

any one faced the issue while applying addon ?
Yes, I've faced the same issue and facing from last 2-3 months

If you are asking for Add on card holders .....Then i think from sbi card app only primary cards will be shown during making payment not Add on card.
my father got sms from sbi card that last 2 digits of your card e pin will be sent soon to your registered email id and the last two digits were of new card , but no new card is showing in sbi card app

Back