• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

query regarding addon SBI ADDON credit card

CardSeeker

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
hi to all

i received Email From SBI "sonyliv subscription for SBI ADDON card Application"

i tried to apply via SBI App and SBI Card site , in both the placed i am unable to verify through digilocker

previously addon cards for metro cities only

now they are issuing to addons to any place thru digilocker

any one faced the issue while applying addon ?

Last edited:
Go to SBI Card ILA.From Bootom left touch 3 horizontal lines to get menu of ILA.
Service request->Manage Card Usage->Select desired Add on Card->Domestic/International
And do changes as per need.
sir a small request can tell how to write a email format to sbi card about name spelling error and what is mail of sbi card

as i do not known any thing about sbi card
Use Sbi card App .You will get Mail option in Menu.

Open Menu then Get in touch option and select Contact tab.You will get Email Us option.

After selection select Personal detail change and then select appropriate option.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230630_191639_SBI Card.jpg
    Screenshot_20230630_191639_SBI Card.jpg
    120.8 KB · Views: 8
  • Screenshot_20230630_191653_SBI Card.jpg
    Screenshot_20230630_191653_SBI Card.jpg
    113.4 KB · Views: 9
If you are asking for Add on card holders .....Then i think from sbi card app only primary cards will be shown during making payment not Add on card.
Yes only primary card is shown. Still my query is unanswered. If an add-on card holder installs the sbi card app, will it allow scan and pay?

You can install and login with primary card user id and pwd and use scan and pay by the same way as primary card holder is doing
I don't want to do that. Even if it's possible then there is no point to have an add-on card. If online, pos txn can be done using add-on card then there must be some way to do scan and pay.

Back