• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Query SBI signed application form

panu24

TF Legend
Finally after emailing few times to nodal officer they today ( 55 days ) approved my cashback card. I also received signed application form download link.
I am shocked to see many placed my sign has been forged. Why SBI do this? It appears backend team might have done but this is not good way to complete the offline application form. They signed for me for knowing more about CPP plan, enrolling into SBIG Health insurance, PA insurance. The form clearly said sign in the given space if you want to enroll. All the places of insurance sections, sign has been done but rest of the enrollment lines have been kept empty.

I don't understand nowhere I signed myself but everywhere in the form there is sign done for me. Then this completed form is also given to me for download. I do not understand the intention of doing this thing.

Should I be concerned that they will sign me up for Royal Sundaram insurance policies by default? or that application form is just formality?
Anyone want to share or say anything on this please? Note I have nowhere communicated or asked over call for any insurance policy signup.

If you dont want... And they forcefully have enrolled you in any program you can complain to pno... After you receive any message of enrollment... As they don't have any proof of your acceptance of the plan....

I have never enrolled for any of insurance plans as part of this application also I can prove those signs are not mine actually.
Okay then I will see and wait. If I get to know I am enrolled for any policy, I will complain to pno directly.

Back