• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Help regarding Schengen VISA Application Form

kumarvishwas

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Hello Everyone,

I am applying Schengen VISA through a VISA assistance service VISA2Fly(got their reference from Vistara), and I had paid them and they were not able to book an appointment for me in Mumbai VFS while I was seeing the VFS appointment date available for Mumbai, so the assigned person provided me the France Reference number and I booked the appointment using that sometime back.

Today that guy shared with me the VISA Application form and I found out that these guys have messed up, I noticed that the France Reference number on the VISA application form(at the bottom of first page under barcode) is different from the one that I have on VFS appointment confirmation.

I asked him to fill up the application form having same reference number as on appointment letter but he is saying, that reference number is not available now and it's released(probably the idiot has deleted that application by mistake and now making reasons).

So is this a problem or will the Consulate accept the reference number given in the application form? Let me know if you have any idea as I have my appointment day after tomorrow and I don't know if this is acceptable or not, don't even know are the biometrics taken under this reference number or what.

TIA...

Tejo

TF Legend
Hello Everyone,

I am applying Schengen VISA through a VISA assistance service VISA2Fly(got their reference from Vistara), and I had paid them and they were not able to book an appointment for me in Mumbai VFS while I was seeing the VFS appointment date available for Mumbai, so the assigned person provided me the France Reference number and I booked the appointment using that sometime back.

Today that guy shared with me the VISA Application form and I found out that these guys have messed up, I noticed that the France Reference number on the VISA application form(at the bottom of first page under barcode) is different from the one that I have on VFS appointment confirmation.

I asked him to fill up the application form having same reference number as on appointment letter but he is saying, that reference number is not available now and it's released(probably the idiot has deleted that application by mistake and now making reasons).

So is this a problem or will the Consulate accept the reference number given in the application form? Let me know if you have any idea as I have my appointment day after tomorrow and I don't know if this is acceptable or not, don't even know are the biometrics taken under this reference number or what.

TIA...
Any update regarding this ?

SteelSh0t

TF Premier
It will create problems for you. Also, don't apply France, they're rejection applications like crazy due to Olympics this year. Have seen people who had 3-4 schengen visas get rejected by France.

Aditya12

TF Premier
It will create problems for you. Also, don't apply France, they're rejection applications like crazy due to Olympics this year. Have seen people who had 3-4 schengen visas get rejected by France.
Completely agree. I’ve been seeing surprising level of rejections by France.

kumarvishwas

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
So just to update there were no issues while submitting the application at vfs past Friday and got the passport with visa stamping today, so process just took 1 day.