• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Railway launge access

soumendunanda

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Can i access railway launge (sealdah) with my friend/father's cc which is eligible for free launge access,do that ask for identity proof?

raj007

TF Premier
RML Group
VIP Lounge
What's a boarding pass? I'll only get a local ticket for railway launge 😂
Last Friday I tried with my IDFC credit card at Sealdah station. Lady took my card and checked with pos machine and said u don't have complementary railway lounge, pos machine showing Rs.112, if u had free then it would have shown Rs 2.
But idfc cc offers 4 railway L per quarter.

Ghost655

TF Select
Last Friday I tried with my IDFC credit card at Sealdah station. Lady took my card and checked with pos machine and said u don't have complementary railway lounge, pos machine showing Rs.112, if u had free then it would have shown Rs 2.
Did you already use the other/same lounge before in same quater.

yolofino

TF Premier
Only very few railway lounges allow these free entry via cards. Check with the customer care first.

raj007

TF Premier
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Today I again tried.
Rs.2 was showing on Pine lab pos machine. I entered the PIN but transaction was not successful. I requested them to try for second time but again transaction was not successful.
Anyone who experienced the same at Sealdah lounge with IDFC CC?

soumendunanda

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Today I again tried.
Rs.2 was showing on Pine lab pos machine. I entered the PIN but transaction was not successful. I requested them to try for second time but again transaction was not successful.
Anyone who experienced the same at Sealdah lounge with IDFC CC?
20220718_142646_HDR.jpg visited 3days back,used 3cards of myself for friend's access too,try contactless,just turn on and after using off it

raj007

TF Premier
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Just opened contactless for each card for just 2min😂
Haha.. Have u swiped before doing contactless? or u just first started with contactless?
I swiped, it was showing Rs.2 on screen and I entered the PIN but transaction could not complete.

soumendunanda

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Haha.. Have u swiped before doing contactless? or u just first started with contactless?
I swiped, it was showing Rs.2 on screen and I entered the PIN but transaction could not complete.
Tried contactless as i was not willing to enter pin