• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

RBI Ombudsman Complaint since 2 months, no response!!

pradeepG

TF Premier
I have complaint against INDIAN BANK in RBI Ombudsman, NO response from RBI Ombudsman since approx 2 months. They have once shared banks response to which asked my reply, which i replied with supporting docs.

INDIAN BANK have put my data in CIBIL as salaried as against i am/have filled self employed. plus has put the enquiree as business loan inspite of CC.

any experience? when n what may happen.

Thanks for the Reply Sir, checked upon your suggestion right now, but its same...
Have you seen it in the PAID version of CIBIL thru which you can see the latest score.

The CIBIL free version shows old score (it is updated once a year).

You need to see your Free score from multiple channels to get to the closest score to today's score.

Have you seen it in the PAID version of CIBIL thru which you can see the latest score.

The CIBIL free version shows old score (it is updated once a year).

You need to see your Free score from multiple channels to get to the closest score to today's score.
Yes sir, I have Paid CIBIL Yearly Subscription running, refreshed the score today after your suggestion, then have gone through the information.

Then, the only option is to go and meet your bank's Regional Manager/Area Manager - who is the controlling authority of your erring branch. Give a written complaint n obtain an acknowledgement. Or, lodge your official complaint via the bank's main website.

Usually, this route/method is the best n faster way of getting things done - than going to RBIOM.

Then, the only option is to go and meet your bank's Regional Manager/Area Manager - who is the controlling authority of your erring branch. Give a written complaint n obtain an acknowledgement. Or, lodge your official complaint via the bank's main website.

Usually, this route/method is the best n faster way of getting things done - than going to RBIOM.
sir i have contacted CIBIL(they said contact bank), call contacted branch manager, then mailed branch manager, then mailed nodal officer, in chronological order. Will try and meet Area/regional manager.
Their official system is worst too, they officially provide a complaint form, i tried to fill it but stuck at my registered email id; my email id has _ (underscore) in it, but the email input field is not allowing me to type/paste underscore in it.

They have acknowledged all mails, but no direct resolution and no RBI-OM resolution.

I have complaint against INDIAN BANK in RBI Ombudsman, NO response from RBI Ombudsman since approx 2 months. They have once shared banks response to which asked my reply, which i replied with supporting docs.

INDIAN BANK have put my data in CIBIL as salaried as against i am/have filled self employed. plus has put the enquiree as business loan inspite of CC.

any experience? when n what may happen.
You got any update? I'm thinking to complain to their highest level first then escalate to RBI if required. My concern is enquiry for Business Loan being shown also 2 accounts active.

You got any update? I'm thinking to complain to their highest level first then escalate to RBI if required. My concern is enquiry for Business Loan being shown also 2 accounts active.
They submitted 1 response in RBIOM, then RBIOM asked my reply i sent all evidences, cibil reports etc relevant stuff n ingo... after that no response from either bank nor from RBIOM, its been more than 2.5 months to original complaint and 1.75 months to supplementary reply.... after that sending mail every week, but no response... called 14448 too... but they said there is no deadline for resolution for cases registered... still fighting... if anyone has any idea what else can be done, plz suggest...

They submitted 1 response in RBIOM, then RBIOM asked my reply i sent all evidences, cibil reports etc relevant stuff n ingo... after that no response from either bank nor from RBIOM, its been more than 2.5 months to original complaint and 1.75 months to supplementary reply.... after that sending mail every week, but no response... called 14448 too... but they said there is no deadline for resolution for cases registered... still fighting... if anyone has any idea what else can be done, plz suggest...
Criminal defamation and harassment case against the Branch Manager

Back