• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Rbl 0 balance account

Cc_creditguy

TF Premier
Hi team one my friend works in a rbl , she contacted me that I can able to open 0Amb acc , mentioning that I'm a clg student note (age must less than 25) , she mentioned that only debit card fee , and also she mentioned that she can get waiver for Debit card for 1st year ). Your view on this account?? And it a life time 0Amb acc was it worth it

You can open basic savings bank account in idbi bank through online. Zero average minimum balance. Zero debit card fee.
By using your pan and aadhar details, you can open instantly after completing vkyc.

RBL: Interest rates are good, security & services are poor.

Offers mostly combined with any other bank, never solo. So, ideally you won't loose anything or get extraordinary benefits.

But being clg student, you can go for it. Almost most of the banks nowadays charging for debit card including AU. So, go for it.

And it a life time 0Amb acc was it worth it

regarding life time free, will talk about that 2 years or when you earning consistently. till then enjoy.

worth or not depends on features or benefits you availed with this bank.

Above views purely based on 0Amb mentioned in the post, so applicable for both BSDBA and any digital account that bank offers.

Back