• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

RBL Bank ShopRite credit card LTF offer on Paytm

Fini7777

TF Ace
Contributor
Guys,
RBL bank is offering their ShopRite credit card as LTF in Paytm

You can find it in the credit card section of Paytm
I noticed that It is only visible to specific users so, If u want to add it to ur collection then have a look on it.

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2024-08-05 at 21.28.48_1b55b182.webp
    WhatsApp Image 2024-08-05 at 21.28.48_1b55b182.webp
    32.6 KB · Views: 254
at least use it for visa ap and pay bro, if it is on visa n/w
Thanks for informing. Have lot of cards not used anywhere yet.
any way to identify which cards are eligible..like multiple icici cards and don't remember on which used tap and pay before
steps are like this ?
1. Make a transaction of 300 and aboves.using tap and pay...
2. After 15 days go to visa offer site and claim voucher or will it be informed on mail ?

Thanks for informing. Have lot of cards not used anywhere yet.
any way to identify which cards are eligible..like multiple icici cards and don't remember on which used tap and pay before
steps are like this ?
1. Make a transaction of 300 and aboves.using tap and pay...
2. After 15 days go to visa offer site and claim voucher or will it be informed on mail ?
1) First make a txn and wait for 15 days
2) go to visa site and claim the offer
Only way to identify active/inactive card is using it. Use it once, and if you are getting voucher after 15 days, it is inactive card, else active card

Guys, if anyone has applied from Paytm and got it approved have you confirmed the LTF status with support? I got the card with same way and emailed their support to confirm the LTF status, they mentioned it's a paid card. I am contacting their Grievance Redressal support now with proofs to confirm. Let's see what they say, nahi toh RBI ka bamboo daalna padega.

Guys, if anyone has applied from Paytm and got it approved have you confirmed the LTF status with support? I got the card with same way and emailed their support to confirm the LTF status, they mentioned it's a paid card. I am contacting their Grievance Redressal support now with proofs to confirm. Let's see what they say, nahi toh RBI ka bamboo daalna padega.
now this is madness, seems we need to get LTF confirmation after getting the card then

I had got the Zomato Edition card of RBL as LTF through Zomato. Then when they discontinued the card, RBL replaced it with Shoprite LTF and sent that to me. I hardly ever use the card since there are hardly any offers running for RBL cards anywhere.

I had got the Zomato Edition card of RBL as LTF through Zomato. Then when they discontinued the card, RBL replaced it with Shoprite LTF and sent that to me. I hardly ever use the card since there are hardly any offers running for RBL cards anywhere.
They replaced with World safari not Shoprite. You get bank discount 10% for min 3k or 5k purchase on websites that is why most of them are applying for RBL card. Many banks offer 10% not only RBL.

Back