• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

RBL Bank ShopRite credit card LTF offer on Paytm

Fini7777

TF Ace
Contributor
Guys,
RBL bank is offering their ShopRite credit card as LTF in Paytm

You can find it in the credit card section of Paytm
I noticed that It is only visible to specific users so, If u want to add it to ur collection then have a look on it.

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2024-08-05 at 21.28.48_1b55b182.webp
    WhatsApp Image 2024-08-05 at 21.28.48_1b55b182.webp
    32.6 KB · Views: 254
Paid bro, applied via Paytm link shared above. Not through Paytm directly. But shared LTF screenshots from here to Twitter Team.
See, even if they make your card LTF now, there are high chances that they may suspend your card in the future if they come to know that you shared a tampered proof.

One guy had all of his HDFC cards blocked like this.

Please be mindful about your decisions.

See, even if they make your card LTF now, there are high chances that they may suspend your card in the future if they come to know that you shared a tampered proof.

One guy had all of his HDFC cards blocked like this.

Please be mindful about your decisions.
Solely applied for some card offers, not a worthy card to carry. Band bhi ho jaaye to chalega.

I had LTF offer of RBL Shoprite on Paytm. Applied through it. LTF was shown at application stage. Physical kyc agent also told it's LTF. RBL agents who tried to upgrade Shoprite to some premium cards also told it's LTF. LTF was written in welcome email also.
Few days ago, I emailed customer care for LTF confirmation and today they replied it's paid.
Now I have raised this with head services. Let's see their reply.

I had LTF offer of RBL Shoprite on Paytm. Applied through it. LTF was shown at application stage. Physical kyc agent also told it's LTF. RBL agents who tried to upgrade Shoprite to some premium cards also told it's LTF. LTF was written in welcome email also.
Few days ago, I emailed customer care for LTF confirmation and today they replied it's paid.
Try escalating them on X (twitter). I also got the same reply on email that card was paid even though it was LTF. Social media team handled it promptly and got LTF confirmation on email.

Update: Raised the issue to Head services and also on X. Got written reply from them that it's LTF.

Back