• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

RBL Bank ShopRite credit card LTF offer on Paytm

Fini7777

TF Ace
Contributor
Guys,
RBL bank is offering their ShopRite credit card as LTF in Paytm

You can find it in the credit card section of Paytm
I noticed that It is only visible to specific users so, If u want to add it to ur collection then have a look on it.

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2024-08-05 at 21.28.48_1b55b182.webp
    WhatsApp Image 2024-08-05 at 21.28.48_1b55b182.webp
    32.6 KB · Views: 254
in their website they mentioned that we can "Avail 5% Value Back on Grocery Spending" so the MCC should be 5411(Grocery Stores, Supermarkets)
5311 - Department Stores(Not sure about 5% reward rate)

I haven't tested it yet but as per the info in website it should be 5411
Did you try in local grocery/departmental stores excluding Reliance and Dmart did it give RP?

:ROFLMAO: many members have reported that they've received paid card when they applied through this link

We may apply through this link but if it's paid we need to fight with them to conv it to LTF
@tappukepapa
It's Paytm redirected link, one has to have offer in his account for LTF otherwise its chargeable. But here is the tricky part. Either wait for the offer or apply from this link and try to convert it to LTF after sharing ltf screenshots from here. Try at your own risk. BTW, i have tried this method and converted to LTF. :)

It's Paytm redirected link, one has to have offer in his account for LTF otherwise its chargeable. But here is the tricky part. Either wait for the offer or apply from this link and try to convert it to LTF after sharing ltf screenshots from here. Try at your own risk. BTW, i have tried this method and converted to LTF. :)
After you applied using the link. In SMS did you see card comes with zero annual fee? if not screenshot is the only way to convert

Back