• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

RBL Bank ShopRite credit card LTF offer on Paytm

Fini7777

TF Ace
Contributor
Guys,
RBL bank is offering their ShopRite credit card as LTF in Paytm

You can find it in the credit card section of Paytm
I noticed that It is only visible to specific users so, If u want to add it to ur collection then have a look on it.

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2024-08-05 at 21.28.48_1b55b182.webp
    WhatsApp Image 2024-08-05 at 21.28.48_1b55b182.webp
    32.6 KB · Views: 254
Not required .
Got this reply from Bank after raising LTF request on paid Shoprite card. Yet to activate card. Got card almost 2 weeks back. Twitter support confirmed LTF status. Is it converted to LTF?

Greetings from RBL Bank!

Your Request [Ref. No. ..] regarding for change in card pricing on on RBL Bank Credit Card [..] has been processed.

Thank you for banking with RBL Bank. You are our valued customer, and we hope you had a pleasant experience with us.

Regards,
RBL Bank

Last edited:
Got this reply from Bank after raising LTF request on paid Shoprite card. Yet to activate card. Got card almost 2 weeks back. Twitter support confirmed LTF status. Is it converted to LTF?

Greetings from RBL Bank!

Your Request [Ref. No. ..] regarding for change in card pricing on on RBL Bank Credit Card [..] has been processed.

Thank you for banking with RBL Bank. You are our valued customer, and we hope you had a pleasant experience with us.

Regards,
RBL Bank
What did you ask Twitter support?

Guys... As you know I've recently applied shoprite cc for my mother and she received the card as LTF
so, I thought I should also try my luck
I already hold an RBL world safari FYF card Now 2 days back I applied for this card through paytm and it is approved today.

Inference:
Existing cc customers of RBL bank can also apply for this card as LTF through paytm app

Guys... As you know I've recently applied shoprite cc for my mother and she received the card as LTF
I already hold an RBL world safari FYF card Now 2 days back I applied for this card through paytm and it is approved today.

Inference:
Existing cc customers of RBL bank can also apply for this card as LTF through paytm app
Is your mother employed and cibil?
I also applied yesterday, let's see what happens.
I holds rbl paisabazaar duet cc.

Inference:
How much old your existing card?? According to my knowledge RBL allowed 2 card per person and can you Share ShopRite approved with new limit or issued with previous limit.

How much old your existing card?? According to my knowledge RBL allowed 2 card per person and can you Share ShopRite approved with new limit or issued with previous limit.
existing card age : 3 months
issued with the previous limit of 50k but I think it's not shared as I can see separate available limits on both the cards

Greetings from RBL Bank!

Regards,
RBL Bank
Update: Got LTF confirmation on email as well. Now, activated the card.

Back