• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

RBL Bank Signature+ Debit Card

Karvanna

TF Select
VIP Lounge
- 1000 Rs Worth Voucher Every Month Even u Spend 1Lakh in anything (Wallet ,Rent,CC Bill Also)
- No Forex Charges (Other bank Charge 4%) On POS And Online Txn Only
- 2 Domestic Lounge Access Mostly Every Airport is there in the List
- Bonus 5000 Rs Worth Voucher When You Spend 5 Lakh in a year (This is Totally Seperate)
- Joining Fees 5900 incl tax (You will get Voucher Worth 5000)
- Annual Fees Waived Off If You Spend 3L in a year
- You Can redeem As vouchers In almost 30+ Brands (Flipkart,Amazon,Myntra Is Included)
Best Debit Card CC Bill Payers✌✌✌✌👌👌👌👌

Last edited by a moderator:
Furthermore, the question is when they received their card. If they received it at the end of the month, there's a high probability that both July and August points will be credited together in September.
Welcome Points ke liye date different hoti sabki as per card issuance date

Txns points ek saath hi aate sabke.

If anyone think they did not received txn points fully or partially raise the matter over E-Mail, if they are eligible , RBL will credit the remaining points.

I have RBL Signature + DC.

Last month I did CC bill payment of ₹1 lakh on paytm using this DC. Will I receive the 1% points?

Also which all are the eligible platforms for making CC bill payment using this DC?

Dear technofino brother, I made a cc bill of 17k from my MobiKwik account (between 15-26 July) AND 6K from my friend's Mobikwik account (on 15-18 of July) using my RBL enterprise DC, All the transactions were successful, will that be counted cumulatively for cashback? thank you for making me check again..please confirm
Yes, cumulatively.

Dear technofino brother, I made a cc bill of 17k from my MobiKwik account (between 15-26 July) AND 6K from my friend's Mobikwik account (on 15-18 of July) using my RBL enterprise DC, All the transactions were successful, will that be counted cumulatively for cashback? thank you for making me check again..please confirm
Usually it do not happen.

Send an E-Mail to RBL for crediting July Txns Points.

Except you , no one commented that points for July are not credited.
So It is Rarest of Rare Case

Mil gaya woh 13th August ko hua tha 🤣

Not at all connected 😁
Now Vishesh to RBL

Evil-Little-Genius.jpg

I have RBL Signature + DC.

Last month I did CC bill payment of ₹1 lakh on paytm using this DC. Will I receive the 1% points?

Also which all are the eligible platforms for making CC bill payment using this DC?
Here are all platforms for making CC bill payment using this DC (RBL Signature+ debit card) -

Paytm app, Mobikwik app, Bajaj app, Payzapp app, Cred app (pay 50,001+).

Also load to Amazon full kyc wallet and transfer to bank/cc bill pay via Amazon wallet UPI.

I have been using the RBL Signature+ DC for a while and never faced any issues ever.

I think the reason several people have faced issues of transaction failures is probably because of the way they set pre-defined limits when the card is issued. Simply enabling e-com or POS etc. does not really work coz they set the limit to 0. So, one has to not only enable the segment but also set limits. Once both are done, there should be no issues atall.

A lot of people here have complained about transaction failure on Cheq and elsewhere but I have never had any issues.

Does anyone know if this is same reason why people are having issue with Indie card atm withdrawal?

Better to Open RBL Classic Account which has a MAB of 2.5k.

BSBDA is 🤢🤢🤮🤮. Too many restrictions.
Bro you looks informative... Please guide me in opening RBL Zero Balance Account..
Visited Branch today and they don't know anything or don't want to open it just informed me that " There is only 10k MAB account no 5k no zero and no classic" just want to sell their Avg Balance account...
then visited website and they have mentioned their digital saving account with zero balance and digital saving prime with 5k balance
If you know are there any chances of opening it or should go for only 5k Avg account ..bank employees are illiterate don't know how they got their seat in Branch AC compound.....

Attachments

Bro you looks informative... Please guide me in opening RBL Zero Balance Account..
Visited Branch today and they don't know anything or don't want to open it just informed me that " There is only 10k MAB account no 5k no zero and no classic" just want to sell their Avg Balance account...
then visited website and they have mentioned their digital saving account with zero balance and digital saving prime with 5k balance
If you know are there any chances of opening it or should go for only 5k Avg account ..bank employees are illiterate don't know how they got their seat in Branch AC compound.....
Contact them on Twitter and narrate them the whole story and then wait for the story to unfold. 😁

you looks informative... Please guide me in opening RBL Zero Balance Account..
RBL Classic Account with MAB 2.5k do exist.
I myself and few fellow memebers successfully opened it.

But twist is , you have to go an extra mile to convenience them.

Meet Branch BM and ask BM directly to Open RBL Classic and Show the BM, SOC of RBL Classic Account which is the only offical source available on Website which mention about RBL Classic Account.

Ask BM either open it or wait for Complaint against Branch.

If BM still deny then DM the RBL Twitter handle and ask them:-

"Branch is not co-operating with me and denied me to Open RBL Classic Account. Raise the complaint against Branch and take strict action against the Branch.

I did the same and same day Branch BM called me and asked me to visit Branch to complete the Formalities

It depends upon your BM , how he/she take the complaint, seriously or as usual pass fake comments to close the complaint

So you have to stick to your point while raising the complaint and dealing with BM

then visited website and they have mentioned their digital saving account with zero balance
This Zero Balance, no more exist.
It is discontinued for fresh sourcing long ago
and digital saving prime with 5k balance
Right now RBL is sourcing only this 5k MAB digital Account.
Banks Employee show they are illiterate but actually they think we, the customers are fool and we will believe, whatever they would tell us and try their best to make most of their benift from us.

So, directly Meet the BM to get the RBL Classic Account or Follow the Twitter Route to get it opened.

Last edited:
I myself and few fellow memebers succefully opened it.

Meet Branch BM and ask BM directly to Open RBL Classic and Show the BM SOC of RBL Classic Account which is the only offical source available on Website which mention about RBL Classic Account.

If BM still deny then DM the RBL Twitter handle and ask themthat

"Branch is not cooperating with me and denied me to Open RBL Classic Account. Raise the complaint against Branch and take strict action against the Branch.

I did the same and same day Branch BM called me and asked me to visit Branch to complete the Formalities

It depends upon your BM , how he/she take the complaint, seriously or as usual pass fake comments to close the complaint

So you have to stick to your point while raising the complaint and dealing with BM

Banks Employee show they are illiterate but actually they think we, the customers are fool and we will believe, whatever they would tell us and try their best to make most of their benifts from us.

So, directly Meet the BM directly to get the RBL Classic Account or Follow the Twitter Route to get it opened.
Very well 👍

I myself and few fellow memebers successfully opened it.

Meet Branch BM and ask BM directly to Open RBL Classic and Show the BM, SOC of RBL Classic Account which is the only offical source available on Website which mention about RBL Classic Account.

If BM still deny then DM the RBL Twitter handle and ask them:-

"Branch is not co-operating with me and denied me to Open RBL Classic Account. Raise the complaint against Branch and take strict action against the Branch.

Banks Employee show they are illiterate but actually they think we, the customers are fool and we will believe, whatever they would tell us and try their best to make most of their benift from us.

So, directly Meet the BM to get the RBL Classic Account or Follow the Twitter Route to get it opened.
Bahut din baad itna bada kuch likha tumne 🤣

Back