• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

RBL Bank Signature+ Debit Card

Karvanna

TF Select
VIP Lounge
- 1000 Rs Worth Voucher Every Month Even u Spend 1Lakh in anything (Wallet ,Rent,CC Bill Also)
- No Forex Charges (Other bank Charge 4%) On POS And Online Txn Only
- 2 Domestic Lounge Access Mostly Every Airport is there in the List
- Bonus 5000 Rs Worth Voucher When You Spend 5 Lakh in a year (This is Totally Seperate)
- Joining Fees 5900 incl tax (You will get Voucher Worth 5000)
- Annual Fees Waived Off If You Spend 3L in a year
- You Can redeem As vouchers In almost 30+ Brands (Flipkart,Amazon,Myntra Is Included)
Best Debit Card CC Bill Payers✌✌✌✌👌👌👌👌

Last edited by a moderator:
- 1000 Rs Worth Voucher Every Month Even u Spend 1Lakh in anything (Wallet ,Rent,CC Bill Also)
- No Forex Charges (Other bank Charge 4%) On POS And Online Txn Only
- 2 Domestic Lounge Access Mostly Every Airport is there in the List
- Bonus 5000 Rs Worth Voucher When You Spend 5 Lakh in a year (This is Totally Seperate)
- Joining Fees 5900 incl tax (You will get Voucher Worth 5000)
- Annual Fees Waived Off If You Spend 3L in a year
- You Can redeem As vouchers In almost 30+ Brands (Flipkart,Amazon,Myntra Is Included)
Best Debit Card CC Bill Payers✌✌✌✌👌👌👌👌
explain me this 1% cashback .above transaction of 10k and u can avail 1k Total reward in a month .so .
If i do 1 lakh paytm wallet reload of like 25 *4 or 20*5 type upto 1 lakh i will get 1k reward right? .

Ok I have two things...one query to ask & one trick to share!!

1. Query: My RBL Debit card (SPDC & EDC) online transactions do not reflect under "Transaction History" in RBL app. (whereas Offline txn. are reflecting)
Is this the case for everyone or just for me?
It is the same for me. Online transactions on EDC do not show under the card's "transaction history".
Btw, did you get the 5% cashback voucher for the EDC?

Yeah its Good humour of yours but still answer the query 😂
Answer is quite simple, don't F**k with the taxman, especially if you don't even file itr. It's baffling to see how many people underestimate there data collection capabilities and this is after giving sms and email access to companies like cred, mobikwik and cheq.

Also Wallets are anyways heavily scrutinized by them and it's illegal to exploit rewards system, it's against FUP, even though the MITC is silent about it.

It's upto you, whether you think these " hacks" are worth the headache in the future or not.

Don't forget they can knock your doors once you have higher income after 5-6 years later and ask you to justify all these transactions.

I believe I filled "free ka gyan" quota for today,

Shabba kher

Go for RBL signature+.
0 forex for online and POS, 3.5% + GST for foreign ATM withdrawal (Used it personally)

Using it for 6 months now, got 1k amazon voucher every month. Initially used it with cheq, now using it with paytm without any hassle.

I asked the same question in feb 😀
When do you get the 1k voucher for txn done in last month?
How do you receive it, mail/sms ?

Don't know they will give or not will visit branch soon.
so is their Basic Saving Account provides this card RBL signature plus...

Are there any chances to get on this account??
If you're referring to a BSBDA as a basic account, then no, you won't receive a debit card with that account. However, you can apply for and obtain a debit card with all other account types.

How long does it take to receive the Signature + card? Do they send a tracking link after it gets shipped?

I opened a 10K MAB savings account last week and so far the account has been opened and RM is saying the cheque amount of 10k will be credited soon but it's still not done (cheque is already cleared from my bank). I can see the Signature+ debit card as well in the app but no estimate or notification of the DC dispatch.

Back