• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

RBL Opened digital bank account without KYC

Hi,

I applied for digital bank account 4 days back. But didnt do KYC as I wasn't having pancard. Today I got message from bank that, my bank kit is dispatched. How can they open account without KYC?

Hi,

I applied for digital bank account 4 days back. But didnt do KYC as I wasn't having pancard. Today I got message from bank that, my bank kit is dispatched. How can they open account without KYC?
I don't know but same thing happened to me when i opened Fi savings account. They didn't ask for video kyc and told me its not required for my account. At that time i didn't have any prior relationship with federal bank or jupiter.

Your might be mini kyc but i am just sharing my experience.

I think you should ask customer care.

Hi,

Same experience!! That bank kit is just a single piece of paper stating your A/C Number, CIF and some extra details.

I was not having my original PAN Card as I was not in my home state, later I did VKYC when came back.

Back