• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

RBL Savings Account Experience

Ankit Goyal

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Hi,

RBL bank is giving higher interest rate currently. Does anyone have experience dealing with RBL bank which might be useful to anyone who wishes to open savings account with them for higher interest rate. Do let us know.. thanks

REGIUS24

TF Buzz
Yes. This works everywhere. But do bear in mind that there is no provision for waiver of annual fees on this card. Additionally, RBL has a wonderful policy of not allowing you to downgrade your debit cards. So, think before you jump on to this card.
does RBL bank enterprise debit card (EDC) still give 5% cashback in Paytm load its said stopped for cc bill in Mobikwik..please confirm... thank you in advance

blaze

TF Select
No downgrade policy means? Suppose we have Platinum LTF debit card on Advantage Savings account, then get Signature+ DC for as long as its rewards are there, can't we block Signature+ DC at some point if rewards are withdrawn and get Platinum again?
I confirmed it thrice via the customer support team. They said that we can downgrade our debit card. Will send an email and share the ss here.

jeevanreddy58

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I have opened my Digital savings account with RBL. Which DC should I choose ? Signature+ or Enterprise ? my only motto is to pay CC bills and earn cb. I know Enterprise gives 5% but does signature+ and enterprise both are working in all platforms wherever Signature+ dc worked to get cashback?

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
I have opened my Digital savings account with RBL. Which DC should I choose ? Signature+ or Enterprise ? my only motto is to pay CC bills and earn cb. I know Enterprise gives 5% but does signature+ and enterprise both are working in all platforms wherever Signature+ dc worked to get cashback?
Better opt for Signature Plus since it doesn't have any restrictions. 😁