• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

RBL Shoprite LTF ad on facebook

techprince

TF Buzz
I just saw LTF Shoprite ad on facebook sponsered section. Can anyone confirm the same?

Attachments

• IMG_20240711_180641.webp
    IMG_20240711_180641.webp
    657.9 KB · Views: 49
  • Screenshot_2024-07-11-18-03-44-09_a23b203fd3aafc6dcb84e438dda678b6.webp
    Screenshot_2024-07-11-18-03-44-09_a23b203fd3aafc6dcb84e438dda678b6.webp
    487.6 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:
Yesterday I have applied through agent,
Then i received sms from rbl bank.

Hi! Thanks for applying for RBL Bank Shoprite Credit Card [App Ref no: XXXXXXXXXXXXX]. Complete your KYC digitally at XXXXXX. For you, the Card comes with zero Annual Fee.

Greetings from RBL Bank!

This is with reference to your email dated July 07, 2024 regarding lifetime free card.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused and delay in reponse.

We would regret to inform you that we would not be able to convert your card I.e RBL bank Shoprite credit card lifetime free as per the bank's internal policy.

Customer care refused my request 😔. So i have forwarded my request to cardcancellation@rblbank.com. Lets see.

Last edited:
Got a call from customer care offering another RBL card (Paid).

On checking fees of RBL shoprite card which they said LTF, reply was its charged 100rs per month

cant trust these guys at all

I applied through an agent for LTF a week ago. Waiting for approval.
Card was approved and received last week. But they have given only 50K limit.
I raised a complaint saying, I have other cards which has more than 10L limit and this limit won't work.

Got a call today. The guy confirmed the card is LTF and asked to use the card at least for 9 months before they increase the limit. I denied and asked them to provide me the escalation matrix. He called back after a few mins and raised a complaint to increase the limit and temporarily blocked the card to get this escalated with the retention team.

I applied for the Facebook ad to get this at ltf but strangely I got the below message , did everyone get this too won't do kyc I'd this is the case

Hi! Thanks for applying for RBL Bank Shoprite Credit Card [App Ref no: xxxxxxx]. Complete your KYC digitally at eqvd.short.gy The Card comes with an Annual Fee of Rs. 500 + GST, second year onwards Fee gets waived on spends of Rs. 1.5 lacs or more.

I applied for the Facebook ad to get this at ltf but strangely I got the below message , did everyone get this too won't do kyc I'd this is the case

Hi! Thanks for applying for RBL Bank Shoprite Credit Card [App Ref no: xxxxxxx]. Complete your KYC digitally at eqvd.short.gy The Card comes with an Annual Fee of Rs. 500 + GST, second year onwards Fee gets waived on spends of Rs. 1.5 lacs or more.
Same i got. I have sent out an email to CC team. They told to reach them out after card delivery. You can also cal them after card is delivered and mention the paid card.

By this time, you should got CIBIL hit. So jzt try and don't activate if it's paid card.
I will wait for your update on what happens is your card already shipped ? Frankly speaking I had got this card before when Zomato card was closed but didn't activate and the only reason I want it is so in future I get a ltf safari card but if you guys fsce issue I will skip

I will wait for your update on what happens is your card already shipped ? Frankly speaking I had got this card before when Zomato card was closed but didn't activate and the only reason I want it is so in future I get a ltf safari card but if you guys fsce issue I will skip
My application is still under process only. Applied on 7th July

Back