• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Reason and possible solution behind the Rejection of Tata neu card for hdfc existing card holders ..

RkrRkr is verified member.

TF Legend
TF Family
Reasons- Application for Tata neu cards are getting rejected for existing Hdfc Card holders are :-

(a)If on your existing card limit is less(Like less than 1.5 Lac) then donot apply for tata neu cards,Probably your application will get rejected.
Note:-Some users also got the card with low limit also.
(b) If on you existing card Auto debit setup with your exising saving account is off then Most probably your card application will get rejected.(Some also got approval without any TAD/MAD set up as discussed in thread but as suggesting one should enable to avoid any hiccups further.)

Solution- If your existing card limit is above 1.5 Lac(Even if you have low limit on exiating card, good spending on tata neu app will also improves your chances of getting Neu cards)then only ,go ahead with application.Else wait.Before applying for tata neu card ,One must set Atleast one Auto debit setup ON like either on Minimum amount due(MAD) or Total Amount due(TAD) through net banking or through hdfc App on your existing card.Thereafter proceed with tata neu card application.

Caution-These pro tips are strictly for existing hdfc card holders.

All those , whose applications were rejected due to let it be any reasons.Everyone must escalate the issue first with "customerservices.cards@hdfcbank.com" therafter one service request is assigned then approach "Grievance.Redressalcc@hdfcbank.com".8 out of 10 people with get their card even after rejection.

Suggestions are welcome.

Last edited:
This could be your case. My limit is 3 lakh and auto payment is setup for my hdfc card. But still my application got rejected. Check the rejection email attachment.

I dropped a email to grievance redressal to get my card approved.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-04-12-13-04-04-978_com.google.android.gm.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-04-12-13-04-04-978_com.google.android.gm.jpg
    397.1 KB · Views: 191
This could be your case. My limit is 3 lakh and auto payment is setup for my hdfc card. But still my application got rejected. Check the rejection email attachment.

I dropped a email to grievance redressal to get my card approved.
Yes, I saw many rejections recently for their premium customers even, after mail it approved.

Mine approved have existing card with 1L limit
And i think they are rejecting it because they launched a new offer on app,win extra neu coins,for spending specific amount,they will also offer ltf cc to one who spend more and all so i guess this may be the reason
Reasons- Application for Tata neu cards are getting rejected for existing Hdfc Card holders are :-

(a)If on your existing card limit is less than 1.5 Lac then donot apply for tata neu cards,Probably your application will get rejected.
(b) If on you existing card Auto debit setup with your exising saving account is off then 100% percent your card application will get rejected.

Solution- If your existing card limit is above 1.5 Lac then only ,go ahead with application.Else wait.Before applying for tata neu card ,One must set Atleast one Auto debit setup ON like either on Minimum amount due(MAD) or Total Amount due(TAD) through net banking or through hdfc App on your existing card.Thereafter proceed with tata neu card application.

All those whose applications were rejected due to Auto debit reasons they can send the signed physical form for Auto debit to Chennai card division address, there after their card application will approve.Everyone must escalate the issue first with "customerservices.cards@hdfcbank.com" therafter one service request is assigned then approach "Grievance.Redressalcc@hdfcbank.com".8 out of 10 people with get their card even after rejection.

Suggestions are welcome.

(a)If on your existing card limit is less than 1.5 Lac then donot apply for tata neu cards,Probably your application will get rejected.
(b) If on you existing card Auto debit setup with your exising saving account is off then 100% percent your card application will get rejected.

Solution- If your existing card limit is above 1.5 Lac then only ,go ahead with application.Else wait.Before applying for tata neu card ,One must set Atleast one Auto debit setup ON like either on Minimum amount due(MAD) or Total Amount due(TAD) through net banking or through hdfc App on your existing card.Thereafter proceed with tata neu card application.

All those whose applications were rejected due to Auto debit or let it be any reasons they can send the signed physical form for Auto debit (For auto debit cases only)to Chennai card division address, there after their card application will approve.Everyone must escalate the issue first with "customerservices.cards@hdfcbank.com" therafter one service request is assigned then approach "Grievance.Redressalcc@hdfcbank.com".8 out of 10 people with get their card even after rejection.

Suggestions are welcome.
I have regalia 3lac and had a Netflix auto debit monthly added to it
I got infinite without any problems

ya, seems one of their cheap tricks to make people set up standing instructions. earlier they had this condition to make a card ltf.
but definitely not necessary, as me and a few others posted here have got the card without any SI set.
Auto debit setup should be on existing card.During tata neu card application flow no such things are asked.As each and every details are copied from existing hdfc card to new tata neu card..viz Address,limit,ADS...etc

Auto debit setup should be on existing card.During tata neu card application flow no such things are asked.As each and every details are copied from existing hdfc card to new tata neu card..viz Address,limit,ADS...etc
yes that's what I am saying, my existing hdfc card did not have any such instruction set.
i would say that even if you had an autodebit set, they would have rejected your card due to some other reason. it looks from the email that they just want to make people set up autodebit for the sake of the card.

Back