• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Received hdfc HNW update message

Hitarth

TF Buzz
đź“Ł Hey everyone,

I recently received a message from HDFC Bank that congratulation on being eligible to become a High Net Worth (HNW) customer and offered to open a Savings Account with them.

I am already holding regular savings account with HDFC. I checked on net banking but nothing is showing up there.

Below is the message I received.

Hi Customer, Congratulations! You are eligible to become a HNW customer at HDFC Bank. Open a Savings A/c now: hdfcbk.io/T4QP34ZN6KtC . TnC apply.

Last edited:

AritraSaha

TF Legend
đź“Ł Hey everyone,

I recently received a message from HDFC Bank that congratulation on being eligible to become a High Net Worth (HNW) customer and offered to open a Savings Account with them.

I am already holding regular savings account with HDFC. I checked on net banking but nothing is showing up there.

Hi Customer, Congratulations! You are eligible to become a HNW customer at HDFC Bank. Open a Savings A/c now: hdfcbk.io/T4QP34ZN6KtC . TnC apply.
Its probably a spam..

Before clicking any link you should really check they the domain name..

Cus if you save your password in chrome they can see that with you enter them..

Beware.

AritraSaha

TF Legend

NShah

TF Legend
Contributor

bhaveshS

TF Ace
đź“Ł Hey everyone,

I also received same having regular savings account already

Hitarth

TF Buzz

Riya Sharma

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Even if this wasn’t a scam and HDFC actually was sending this out it would just be to increase their own funds. Don’t let a bank fool you into doing more business with them just because it feeds your ego. The only person who can decide your worth is yourself.