• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Received Vistara Base membership instead of Silver membership

korin

TF Buzz
Hello,

I just applied for SBI Vistara Prime credit card 2 days ago, it was approved instantly and virtual card was generated. I'm still waiting for the physical card to be delivered.

However, I received emails from Vistara regarding membership, and it's written Base membership. I have logged into my account and verified that it's a base membership. Whereas, I should've received a silver membership for Prime credit card.

As of now I've emailed Vistara customer support regarding this (still waiting for their reply).

Has anyone faced this issue before?

Hello,

I just applied for SBI Vistara Prime credit card 2 days ago, it was approved instantly and virtual card was generated. I'm still waiting for the physical card to be delivered.

However, I received emails from Vistara regarding membership, and it's written Base membership. I have logged into my account and verified that it's a base membership. Whereas, I should've received a silver membership for Prime credit card.

As of now I've emailed Vistara customer support regarding this (still waiting for their reply).

Has anyone faced this issue before?
After you pay your joining fee then you will get CV membership upgraded.

Back