• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Millennia Recieved Moneyback+ [LTF] to Millenia [LTF] card upgrade pre-approved offer through mail. Is this offer worth it?

@cardHeist

TF Buzz
Adding some extra info to the title, Milenia offer is LTF, I recieved in mail without asking them. Under 45 days back I also recieved 60k to 172k LE, I took this offer and now have recieved card upgrade offer. I also have LTF tata-neu plus visa CC. Although, my total expenses on hdfc CCs were less 40k for whole last year and before expenses were even less. I also keep getting jumbo loan, personal loan offers etc. from 2 year, which I don't even take.

Is this upgrade offer worth it? millenia compared with MB+ ?

Should I reject this offer and push them for even better card with LTF offer ?
[If yes, then suggest which card] [will they entertain this request]

As they are giving so many offers without asking, Maybe they will accept my big demands too

Adding some extra info to the title, Milenia offer is LTF, I recieved in mail without asking them. Under 45 days back I also recieved 60k to 172k LE, I took this offer and now have recieved card upgrade offer. I also have LTF tata-neu plus visa CC. Although, my total expenses on hdfc CCs were less 40k for whole last year and before expenses were even less. I also keep getting jumbo loan, personal loan offers etc. from 2 year, which I don't even take.

Is this upgrade offer worth it? millenia compared with MB+ ?

Should I reject this offer and push them for even better card with LTF offer ?
[If yes, then suggest which card] [will they entertain this request]

As they are giving so many offers without asking, Maybe they will accept my big demands too
Its better you take it we never know when the other upgrade will come.

If its unconditional LTF, take it and then try for other cards as Millennia is much better than MB+

Also, sending offers is automated and is not governed by CC/Grievance team, so if you ask for higher variants, they will check your eligibility and ask for proofs (and no LTF either).

I would suggest getting Millennia first, milk it and then ask for upgrade based on spends.

If its unconditional LTF, take it and then try for other cards as Millennia is much better than MB+

Also, sending offers is automated and is not governed by CC/Grievance team, so if you ask for higher variants, they will check your eligibility and ask for proofs (and no LTF either).

I would suggest getting Millennia first, milk it and then ask for upgrade based on spends.
I guess, this might be better. Will take offer. Thanks for your opinion

Back