• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Recieved Moneyback+ [LTF] to Millenia [LTF] card upgrade pre-approved offer through mail. Is this offer worth it?

@cardHeist

TF Buzz
Adding some extra info to the title, Milenia offer is LTF, I recieved in mail without asking them. Under 45 days back I also recieved 60k to 172k LE, I took this offer and now have recieved card upgrade offer. I also have LTF tata-neu plus visa CC. Although, my total expenses on hdfc CCs were less 40k for whole last year and before expenses were even less. I also keep getting jumbo loan, personal loan offers etc. from 2 year, which I don't even take.

Is this upgrade offer worth it? millenia compared with MB+ ?

Should I reject this offer and push them for even better card with LTF offer ? [If yes, then suggest which card] [will they entertain this request]

As they are giving so many offers without asking, Maybe they will accept my big demands too

Solution
OP doesn't understand how lucky he is.
lol😂, TBH you are right, I really did not thought that it such lucky thing, as I am not that much CC pro yet😂 ... but as everyone is saying this, it surely now seems very good offer and offcourse, that it offers 5% cashback on amazon / bookmyshow, 20% of on swiggy dineouts + 8 domestic lounge access etc.

lol😂, will take the offer now
Adding some extra info to the title, Milenia offer is LTF, I recieved in mail without asking them. Under 45 days back I also recieved 60k to 172k LE, I took this offer and now have recieved card upgrade offer. I also have LTF tata-neu plus visa CC. Although, my total expenses on hdfc CCs were less 40k for whole last year and before expenses were even less. I also keep getting jumbo loan, personal loan offers etc. from 2 year, which I don't even take.

Should I reject this offer and push them for even better card with LTF offer ? [If yes, then suggest which card] [will they entertain this request]

As they are giving so many offers without asking, Maybe they will accept my big demands too
It's really a good deal, Take it and use that card for some more months
as ur limit is < 3L getting a better card as of now is not possible
tbh Millennia is a good card in HDFC and u r getting it as LTF

It's really a good deal, Take it and use that card for some more months
as ur limit is < 3L getting a better card as of now is not possible
tbh Millennia is a good card in HDFC and u r getting it as LTF
Thanks. But Milenia as compared to MB+, Is it a lot better ? But ya I get it, that it is a good offer as LTF; might take it

Last edited:

Just take it, we will talk everything else later..
Millennia much much > than MB+

My mother is getting an offer for a card upgrade from Millennia LTF to Regalia Gold FYF her card limit is 5L

I need ur suggestions reg this
I am looking for INFINIA in the future but Regalia Gold is no way aligns with our spending pattern
I will consider this upgrade offer if it is LTF but they r offering FYF
What should I do now, Should I wait for some more days so that they change the offer?
The Millennia is a good card in terms of cashback and We don't travel much

I've posted this in another thread but not getting any response @SSV

Reactions: SSV
OP doesn't understand how lucky he is.
lol😂, TBH you are right, I really did not thought that it such lucky thing, as I am not that much CC pro yet😂 ... but as everyone is saying this, it surely now seems very good offer and offcourse, that it offers 5% cashback on amazon / bookmyshow, 20% of on swiggy dineouts + 8 domestic lounge access etc.

lol😂, will take the offer now

Solution
My mother is getting an offer for a card upgrade from Millennia LTF to Regalia Gold FYF her card limit is 5L

I am looking for INFINIA in the future but Regalia Gold is no way aligns with our spending pattern
What should I do now, Should I wait for some more days so that they change the offer?

Push for RG LTF. Yiu can definitely get it.

Same was discussed in another thread..
Pls look at my response regarding this...

Post in thread 'Should i take upgrade from ltf millenia to fyf regalia gold?' https://www.technofino.in/community...illenia-to-fyf-regalia-gold.30758/post-765203

Back