• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Recommend me a upi app

rimtesh

TF Buzz
I was happily using paytm for now but they forcefully changed my upi id to mobno@ptaxis

I need something which allows setting custom upi handles, should not be bloated like phonepe and paytm and support for upi lite will be a plus

Bhim upi feels slow now after the update to new ui
Samsung pay seemed perfect but it is only exclusive for samsung devices

Freecharge is asking me to invite my contacts to freecharge instead of using the contact as upi number

Phonepe for some reason is slow when scanning qr codes and takes forever to fetch name associated with upi id

For 6 years I have been using Google Pay and I am pretty happy with it. Ocassionally it derps out and delays payment but that happens every 1/20 transactions.

You can change the primary id in the settings right?
I was happily using paytm for now but they forcefully changed my upi id to mobno@ptaxis

I need something which allows setting custom upi handles, should not be bloated like phonepe and paytm and support for upi lite will be a plus

Freecharge is asking me to invite my contacts to freecharge instead of using the contact as upi number

Phonepe for some reason is slow when scanning qr codes and takes forever to fetch name associated with upi id

Reactions: AxT

I feel no change in UI even after the latest update of May 29. And felt there's no change in speed as well.

I takes twice or thrice to scan QR when camera access to this app, is ask every times. Other than this, it lacks chat option through which we can pay to the same ID by searching. Not only this, it does give option of CC even when CC is disabled for that merchant and ultimately txn gets failed.

Can't set again Bank A/c as default for P2M.

Try Yes Pay Next, but heard after recent update, Customisation of UPI ID is not allowed.

After some usage I found BHIM >Yes Pay Next.

Which app would you'll recommend purely for rewards/cashback for merchant UPI transactions?

I currently use gpay for bank transfers and IPOs.
But gpay gives close to nil reward on merchant payment

What is the best app in your experience for rewards on merchant payments via UPI?

I feel no change in UI even after the latest update of May 29. And felt there's no change in speed as well.

I takes twice or thrice to scan QR when camera access to this app, is ask every times. Other than this, it lacks chat option through which we can pay to the same ID by searching. Not only this, it does give option of CC even when CC is disabled for that merchant and ultimately txn gets failed.

Can't set again Bank A/c as default for P2M.

Try Yes Pay Next, but heard after recent update, Customisation of UPI ID is not allowed.

After some usage I found BHIM >Yes Pay Next.
I was referring to the major update that was completely revamped the ui

I am in same boat as yours...I never faced any issue with paytm....I tried and tested almost 20 apps...Finally settled down for freecharge

Try Super.Money by Flipkart or Kiwi UPI apps, superfast UPI experience without bloatware/clutter in app, plus they have inbuilt NCPI dispute resolution mechanism for faster Refunds and issue resolution

Back