• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Redemption - Infinia points on SmartBuy for Tanishq voucher

Amrish

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Hi, has anyone here redeemed Infinia points on SmartBuy for Tanishq vouchers.
I wanted to understand how the 70:30 split works in case of points redemption. Which of these scenarios is correct in case I want to redeem say 10000 points
1. At the time of redemption, I pay with 7000 points and INR 3000 and get a 10000 voucher in return. I can use the voucher for shopping worth 10000 at the store
2. I pay with 10000 points and get a 10000 voucher in return. At the time of shopping, store insists that I would need to buy something worth atleast 13000 to utilize the 10000 voucher

What would u suggest to buy from them. Want for investment only. Thing which has least making charges
Don’t think Tanishq has anything which has relatively less making charges. That’s the reason family prefers Malabar or local jeweller.

I may be wrong but doesn’t seem like a good time for investment into gold. And I will definitely not classify Tanishq jewellery as effective investment instrument.

Don’t think Tanishq has anything which has relatively less making charges. That’s the reason family prefers Malabar or local jeweller.

I may be wrong but doesn’t seem like a good time for investment into gold. And I will definitely not classify Tanishq jewellery as effective investment instrument.
Exactly my family prefers GRT, Lalithaa.

Back