• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Refund issue with BOB PREMIER RUPAY CARD

I did a transaction on flipkart using credit card upi... Of bob premier rupay card... Amount got dedicated but transaction failed... It has been more than 25 days but I haven't received my refund..... Is this issues with all the rupay cards or inly bob.... How to get the refund...??

Similar story is unfolding right here at ICICI Coral Rupay Card counter....Please stay tuned for the updates...

Last edited:
I did a transaction on flipkart using credit card upi... Of bob premier rupay card... Amount got dedicated but transaction failed... It has been more than 25 days but I haven't received my refund..... Is this issues with all the rupay cards or inly bob.... How to get the refund...??
Which platform you have used for UPI payment using BoB Rupay card ?

As per other Memebers Comments on the forum, for Amount Deducted but Failed UPI on Rupay CC txns:-

Open your BOB Card App, Select the txn and raise the dispute.

Then BOB will initiate the Refund.

Last edited:
Similar story is unfolding right here at ICICI Coral Rupay Card counter....Please stay tuned for the updates...

Quick reference guide:

Worst thing is, I used this Coral Rupay card in ICICI's own app IMobile, still no refund yet..
It is only 3 days past, I will wait for some more time...

Imobile App transaction history tab like below:

1691316848816.png

Credit Card statement entires like below:

1691316794682.png

Attachments

• 1691316754469.png
    1691316754469.png
    40.3 KB · Views: 5
Wait for another 2 days
I had done a transaction of 200 , transaction got failed but money got deducted and it's been 4 days I haven't got refund yet and the CC is saying it will take upto 30 days , anyone have Idea when will I get the refund.Bill is also generated so will have to pay the amount

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-09-04-23-58-46-366_in.org.npci.upiapp.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-09-04-23-58-46-366_in.org.npci.upiapp.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 12
  • Screenshot_2023-09-04-23-58-28-962_in.org.npci.upiapp.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-09-04-23-58-28-962_in.org.npci.upiapp.jpg
    148.9 KB · Views: 12
  • Screenshot_2023-09-04-23-58-46-366_in.org.npci.upiapp.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-09-04-23-58-46-366_in.org.npci.upiapp.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 12
I had done a transaction of 200 , transaction got failed but money got deducted and it's been 4 days I haven't got refund yet and the CC is saying it will take upto 30 days , anyone have Idea when will I get the refund.Bill is also generated so will have to pay the amount
are you talking about BOB or HDFC here?

ICICI Rupay Coral, you won't get any refund any soon.. You have to dispute the transaction and they will investigate and release a temp CL... Please check my posts for further info..
Which post? , anyway amount is small so not thinking too much but am scared what if big amount transaction got failed and I didn't get the refund on time then how will I pay for it . ICICI CC is useless , they keep saying u will get refund in 30 days and I am also unable to raise dispute through I mobile

Back