• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Reg: Cashback by RBL EDC and Signature DC

Hey Bro, Can you mention the sites and Apps on which the CC bill payments should be made to get 5% upto 3000, I could find only SBI Unipay to be tracked as Utility, what sites and apps to use for CC Bill pay that categorize as Flight booking and which sites / apps for Telecom and OTT, I tried Airtel but the merchant name isn't eligible for CB, you can please dm me with the details.
Canara Setu is also Utility - https://billpe.setu.co/1428576343393568731/billers/Credit-Card

hi anyone please help, what are the available options available for spdc on new portal, i have come too know that amazon gv are not there

For me edc suits my cc spends, 60k avg spends on cc per month, so 3k in vouchers (uber), no issue if it is not apay (uber bhi kaam ajata h anyway)

Apay toh monthly 15k-20k requirement hoti mujhe, currently getting those via amex and au lit card.... I have nearly 15k (electricity+maintenance) prepaid meter recharge cost monthly, and mygate app allows apay voucher option (2-3% extra charges), but still beneficial since I procure apay vouchers at ~10% off.

Now if even rent pay can be done through apay balance, then it would be icing on cake. But not able to find anything, even mygate has stopped rent payments on their portal.
From where can we get Apay @ 10% bro

U won't be able to see list of vouchers unless u have an account with them.

Yes there are two different rewards portal.
Old - full amt earned as rewards can be redeemed as apay gv

New -- 50% only as apay gvs .
Other options are same for both of them

No referral benefits as such
Thanks for your consideration:)
This I didn't know , thats why I am able to redeem Apay @ 1:1 :D

Back