• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Regalia Gold Regalia GOLD LTF Upgrade

I upgraded and got a msg today to activate the card. But I can see both Millennia and RG cards in HDFC app. Not sure why, ideally millennia should be deactivated.
Anyway, to respond to your query yes it's LTF.

The old card will automatically get deactivated once you start using the new one (even setting pin will suffice). My old Regalia Gold still is listed on the MyCards app but shows blocked

@DEEP_RAY Have you started using the card? in another post you mentioned that your regalia first is being renewed. So how's the process... first your old card was replaced and then you got the offer, or you got the upgrade offer prior to the renewal process?

Have you started using the card?
Ans - Yes I have started using the card.

So how's the process...
I was Regalia First card holder (LTF). The card was expired on 05/24. I received the automated message from 2-3 months ago that card will expire.
At this point of time Regalia Gold was coming for upgrade but cost was showing Rs.2500 so I ignored.

Meanwhile I received new Regalia First card. Started using that too. One day I thought to check the upgrade section if HDFC offering Millennia or not. At that time it was showing Regalia GOLD LTF. Applied for that and got within 3-4 days.

I was Regalia First card holder (LTF). The card was expired on 05/24. I received the automated message from 2-3 months ago that card will expire.
At this point of time Regalia Gold was coming for upgrade but cost was showing Rs.2500 so I ignored.

Meanwhile I received new Regalia First card. Started using that too. One day I thought to check the upgrade section if HDFC offering Millennia or not. At that time it was showing Regalia GOLD LTF. Applied for that and got within 3-4 days.
Thank you!! My Regalia First CC is due for renewal next month and I am now getting exactly the same upgrade offer ( Annual Membership fee is 0 ). Hope it is LTF too.

Your average monthly spend on previous card before upgrade?

@DEEP_RAY, @AkkiBhai : can you confirm if the card was really unconditional LTF?
I'm getting similar case for my family member... earlier it was showing 2500, but today it is showing 0.

The usage is ok-ok....so not much loss from switching from Millenia.

@DEEP_RAY, @AkkiBhai : can you confirm if the card was really unconditional LTF?
I'm getting similar case for my family member... earlier it was showing 2500, but today it is showing 0.

The usage is ok-ok....so not much loss from switching from Millenia.
I was trying to tag you but your username won't let me.

Follow this post. It's LTF!

Post in thread 'HDFC Credit Card Upgrade' https://www.technofino.in/community/threads/hdfc-credit-card-upgrade.29585/post-801736

Reactions: R@J
Back