• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Regalia Gold Regalia LTF to Regalia Gold LTF - Confused about given Upgrade offer in MyCards.

DeadFella

TF Buzz
I was getting spammed with Regalia LTF to Regalia Gold FYF upgrade offer since almost an year. In hdfc net banking it is clearly showing FYF upgrade, but today checked HDFC my cards. And this upgrade offer is very confusing one. It says "Annual fees are not applicable if your current card is LTF" and my current card is LTF. Anybody with similar experience? Pls share your story and final outcome.

Attachments

• IMG_20241023_104231.webp
    IMG_20241023_104231.webp
    75.9 KB · Views: 36
  • First get the official confirmation (even if you know it) about LTF status of your existing card.
    • Should be in email not verbally.
  • Meanwhile upgrade above offer.
  • Drop another mail about LTF status of new card.
  • If they denied, use 1st mail and this screenshot - escalate further if needed.
    • Your card definitely LTF based on this screenshot, if existing card is LTF.

My current card is LTF only as i am using since 5 years. without any fees so far. Took all the screenshots and applied for upgrade offer. I will have enough time to escalate and fight for LTF status on new Gold card, as it is will be FYF in worst case. new card should arrive in 3-4 days and i will update further how it goes.

My current card is LTF only as i am using since 5 years. without any fees so far. Took all the screenshots and applied for upgrade offer. I will have enough time to escalate and fight for LTF status on new Gold card, as it is will be FYF in worst case. new card should arrive in 3-4 days and i will update further how it goes.
Let us know what happens. I am in exactly the same situation as you.

I was getting spammed with Regalia LTF to Regalia Gold FYF upgrade offer since almost an year. In hdfc net banking it is clearly showing FYF upgrade, but today checked HDFC my cards. And this upgrade offer is very confusing one. It says "Annual fees are not applicable if your current card is LTF" and my current card is LTF. Anybody with similar experience? Pls share your story and final outcome.
What's the existing limit?

Back